Mafia The City of Lost Heaven on PC

Last updated on 8 years ago
martanius
Hello. Today I started recording mafia the city of lost heaven on PC. I noticed that it already is on this site, but in low-quality. So I decided to re-record it with better quality. 720p 60FPS.

I do every Lucas Bertone's side missions.

Recorded. Encoded. Uploaded.

i64.tinypic.com/2s84m6v.png

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven (often shortened to Mafia) is a third-person shooter video game developed by Illusion Softworks (now 2K Czech) and published by Gathering. The game was released for Microsoft Windows in 2002, and later ported to the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox consoles in 2004, in North America and Europe. The game allows the player to take on the role of a mafioso who has to accomplish various missions in order to advance in the game.

Mafia received positive reviews for the Windows version, with critics praising the game for its realism, while the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the game received mixed reviews. A sequel, Mafia II by 2K Czech, was released in 2010, and a third game titled Mafia III by Hangar 13 is scheduled for a 2016 release.

Mafia is set during the 1930s in the fictional American city of Lost Heaven, with a countryside the total area encompasses 12 square kilometers in the game. The city incorporates parts of San Francisco and Chicago of the same time period.
You won't know it 'till you try it.
martanius
Ok. :)
R
It was decided that it should be accepted. I was going to tell you after the uploading is finished. Sorry for inconvenience. Try to use the correct subtitles next time.
martanius
Yes, I noticed that too. I used that widescreen fix and re-played the game with that again. And thanks for support :D Mafia was the first 3D game I ever played so I love it :)

Interesting is, that when I launch the game as admin, mayn of in-game bugs are there no more. Like texture flickering, vehicle reflections etc...

i65.tinypic.com/2a5g3rs.png

EDIT
-------------------------

I uploaded it and it was declined (or status was changeds to "Needs resubmission") because it should have subtitle Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and I had MAFIA The City of Lost Heaven there. So I'm reencoding it with the correct suvtitle. But now I see is disappeared form submission status category and in filezilla it is in "All new youtubes to go in here" folder. So.... was it declined or not ? Thanks :)
M
i see in your screenshot the hud is streched, but there is a way to have widescreen with normal hud check here http://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#mafia
always check pcgamingwiki for fixes and stuff, especially for older games. looking forward to your longplay, im a fan of this game as well :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.