Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

Last updated on 8 years ago
G
Hello,

I spy with my magic eye that there already be longplays of all the previous three Uncharted games here at WoLP, so I would like to enquire if that same or possibly some other person here has set his sights for the fourth installment in the series. The first three were really awsome longplays, and I enjoyed the heck out of them with my friend. No monotonous grinding, subtitles enabled, collecting and showing off all the treasure... All that good jazz. Number three had the music volume a bit too high and it completely overpowered over the dialogue at some points in the game (luckily the subs were turned on), so I hope with the fourth one that will be taken into consideration, if someone is to make an attempt at it, that is. Tell me what you guys think. Cheers!

TL;DR I think all of you guys know what kind of a game it is already but, just in case, here goes: It's a linear, hollywood style shooting gallery adventure game shot in 3rd person. Very Tomb Raider esque with the exploration and puzzles but a lot easier and faster paced with the action bits.
Pronto!
Spazbo4
game is already finished and uploading
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
TheGameDreamer
I like the stealth missions in these games
I only eat, sleep and play! Pfft
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.