Half-Life with all three expansions Requests

Last updated on 15 years ago
J
Hi everyone this is Jack Red,
I am aware that someone is doing Half-Life 2 along with it's first two expansions.

But can someone do a run on Half-Life with all three of it's expansions.

I would like to see Half-Life, Opposing Force and Blue Shift done on PC.

I do have to ask if someone decides to do a run on Decay can they do the unofficial PC port or just PS2 version.
Lemmy556
My friend just played Half-Life and Blue Shift. He havent finished those projects,but I can ask if he can do longplays here. He thought of making some longplays.
JonL
Half-Life is next on my list, just after Hexen.
The two extensions (Opposing Forces and Blue Shift), on the other hand, are not in my immediate plans.

Oh well! I cannot *claim* that game. There are no actual reservations, are there? If your friend feels like recording H-L and he starts before me, then so be it.

Just let me know if he starts recording... ;-)
Lemmy556
Start work with it(if you want). I was just planned blue Shift for him. Also I havent asked him to do blue Shift yet.
B
No one has mentioned decay. I'm unsure if you've heard of the Decay mod created for the PC, which is more or less a pixel perfect recreation of Decay from the PS2. If no one else does it, I'll run through it.

Consider, however, that Decay is a co op game. This means that although both players stay with each other of a significant amount of the time, there are a good number of points were the paths diverge. How would such a long play be created? Decay for the PC has a way of either doing LAN/Online play, or can be played single player with the use of a "switch between characters" key.

Just wondering what everyone thought about that.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.