Disney Princess: Magical Jewels (Nintendo DS, 2007)

Last updated on 4 years ago
Sophia9538
Hi, I'm Sophia. I'm pleased to meet you.
You'll do a longplay of Disney Princess: Magical Jewels.

i.ibb.co/Kr0zhMv/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Improved.pngi.ibb.co/z579dBZ/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels2-Improved.png
i.ibb.co/6wCVGGZ/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels3.pngi.ibb.co/GvwDD5b/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels4.png

i.ibb.co/7psQZM8/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Front-Cover.png
www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/368761-disney-princess-magical-jewels-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg

i.ibb.co/3WYv0D6/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Back-Cover.png
www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/368762-disney-princess-magical-jewels-nintendo-ds-back-cover.jpg

i.ibb.co/stnR43T/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Screenshots.png
gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/screen/full/3/4/7/298347.jpggamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/screen/full/3/4/8/298348.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image8.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image3.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image11.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image12.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image6.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image10.jpg

Get ready. No commentaries allowed.
I hope you enjoy playing Disney Princess: Magical Jewels.

Spazbo4
stop linking roms here
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
Verloren500
But if someone requested the new Nintendo DS game, how could longplayers (such as NPI or Mariofan98) play it?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.