Disney Princess: Magical Jewels (Nintendo DS, 2007)

Last updated on 4 years ago
Sophia9538
Hi, I'm Sophia. I'm pleased to meet you.
You'll do a longplay of Disney Princess: Magical Jewels.

i.ibb.co/Kr0zhMv/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Improved.pngi.ibb.co/z579dBZ/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels2-Improved.png
i.ibb.co/6wCVGGZ/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels3.pngi.ibb.co/GvwDD5b/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels4.png

i.ibb.co/7psQZM8/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Front-Cover.png
www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/368761-disney-princess-magical-jewels-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg

i.ibb.co/3WYv0D6/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Back-Cover.png
www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/368762-disney-princess-magical-jewels-nintendo-ds-back-cover.jpg

i.ibb.co/stnR43T/Disney-Princess-Magical-Jewels-Screenshots.png
gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/screen/full/3/4/7/298347.jpggamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/screen/full/3/4/8/298348.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image8.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image3.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image11.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image12.jpg
cdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image6.jpgcdn.staticneo.com/p/Games/Nintendo_DS/Adventure/Fantasy/disney_princess_magical_jewels_image10.jpg

Get ready. No commentaries allowed.
I hope you enjoy playing Disney Princess: Magical Jewels.

Verloren500
But if someone requested the new Nintendo DS game, how could longplayers (such as NPI or Mariofan98) play it?
Spazbo4
stop linking roms here
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.