5581 posts | Last Activity on 22-02-2022 20:12 by Jkins22
Jkins22
Jkins22 22-02-2022 20:12, 2 years ago Responded in Switch Longplay request Pokémon Legends Arceus
Re: Switch Longplay request Pokémon Legends Arceus
d2ofqe7l47306o.cloudfront.net/games/1920x1080/pokemon-legends-arceus-03.jpg

Title: Pokémon Legends Arceus
Developer: Game Freak
Publisher: Nintendo, The Pokémon Company
System: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: January 28th 2022
Rating: E
Genre: JRPG

You are chosen by the God of all Pokémon Arceus to challenge him after capturing them all, and you are sent back in time to ancient times in the Hisui region. You have to survive in a world where wild Pokémon are out for blood, but thankfully you join the Galaxy Expedition Team and obtain your starter Pokémon (Cyndaquil, Oshawott, or Rowlet) to help you not die, you become a full member when after you pass the trial. Your main hub is Jubilife Village, and you go out on expeditions to study/catch wild Pokémon, some have become violent due to an unknown portal in the sky appearing- known as Alpha Pokémon, and calm down the frenzied Noble Pokémon. Hide in the grass to catch Pokémon, and lure them with berries. You craft Pokeballs, potions, etc... from items that you collect with the help of your Pokémon, you can also rest at the camp in order to restore your party health. You also have to pay attention to your characters health as well, as you can be attacked by wild Pokémon. You can help out villagers to earn items and money, you might get something special out of it. Instead of gym badges, you earn stars through completing exhibitions, doing this allows you to capture powerful Pokémon that will obey you up to a certain level, until you increase your rank. Instead of HMs, you obtain Pokémon to ride on to help you fly or swim. Not only that but you do battle with other wielders(trainers) but they're not as common as they are in the traditional games. Fun fact, if you have save data for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl, you'll be able to obtain Darkrai and Shaymin in Legends.
legends.pokemon.com/assets/story/story_region_1.jpg
legends.pokemon.com/assets/story/story_village_1.jpg
legends.pokemon.com/assets/gameplay/gameplay_seek_2.jpg
Lum Mermaid
Lum Mermaid 28-01-2022 01:53, 2 years ago Responded in Osomatsu-kun Hachamecha Gekijou (Mega Drive)
Re: Osomatsu-kun Hachamecha Gekijou (Mega Drive)
Osomatsu-kun's five brothers Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu have been kidnapped by rivals Iyami and Chibita. Armed with only his slingshot and pachinko balls, Osomatsu-kun sets out to rescue his brothers.
Full Japanese

segaretro.org/../../images/6/6f/Osomatsukun_MDTitleScreen.png
plaskon
plaskon 11-01-2022 01:24, 2 years ago Responded in Delta Man - Commodore 64
Re: Delta Man - Commodore 64
MadMatty
MadMatty 09-01-2022 22:38, 2 years ago Responded in Delta Man - Commodore 64
I've never heard of this game. I guess its a US only release? I'll take a look but I cant promise anything.
plaskon
plaskon 08-01-2022 14:40, 2 years ago Responded in Delta Man - Commodore 64
i.ytimg.com/vi/grOfZeW2tXo/maxresdefault.jpg

Hello MadMatty and friends. Please consider recording a longplay of this forgotten predecessor to Fallout:

- About Delta Man http://pirates.emucamp.com/a/d/deltam.../main.html
- Freaky intro animation (starts at 0:22) https://youtu.be/E_cCPLrrkr4
- Only existing gameplay video on YT (player doesn't get far) https://youtu.be/grOfZeW2tXo

Thanks for your great game videos.
Jkins22
Jkins22 19-12-2021 02:22, 2 years ago Responded in PS4/XboxOne/PC longplay request Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Re: PS4/XboxOne/PC longplay request Monster Hunter World Iceborne
image.api.playstation.com/vulcan/img/cfn/11307RW7B5mvRMeOG-1pM9RnGdpRQVQ2iXinFe9755wHVXH0-mRqwizRWZQK8wMHat3XhtITgBGvRuT7JLJkkZenNxUerkoj.png
Title: Monster Hunter World
Developer: Capcom
Release date(s): Xbox/PS4 January 26th 2018, PC August 9th 2018, Iceborne DLC: Xbox/PS4 September 6th 2019, PC January 9th 2020
Rating: T
Genre: Action RPG

Welcome to the new world, hunter, you and your palico partner will explore the lands from the Ancient Jungle to the Rotten Vale, and the Hoarfrost Reach. Slay the blood thirsty monsters in this world, it's kill or be killed, use any weapon to your disposal and create armor and 14 kinds of weapons from slain monsters, for yourself or your felyne companion. Encounter old and familiar monsters such as Rathalos or Fatalis, to the new comers from Anjanath to Nergigante, slay them to earn your place among the hunter ranks along with protecting the delicate ecosystem. Don't forget to craft healing items and trap items from collecting items from the area, take full advantage of your items. Earn zennie by completing guild hunts, ranks will increase as you progress with G rank being the highest. Go solo or join friends for a co-op hunt, the more the merrier, and best of luck to you.

videochums.com/review/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-1.jpg
www.pcgamesn.com/wp-content/sites/pcgamesn/2020/01/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-velkhana-550x309.jpg
www.pcgamesn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-cutscene-900x506.jpg
Jkins22
Jkins22 12-12-2021 22:27, 2 years ago Responded in 3DS Longplay request Monster Hunter Stories
Re: 3DS Longplay request Monster Hunter Stories
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/Monster_hunter_stories_cover_art.jpg
Title: Monster Hunter Stories
Rating: E10+
Developer: Marvelous
Publisher: Capcom
Release Date(s): JP-October 6th 2016, EU/US- September 8th 2017
Platform(s): Nintendo 3DS, IOS/Android (port)

Welcome to Hakum Village where you play as a young rider (Lute/Sophie) who finds a Rathalos egg along side Cheval and Lillia, the egg hatches and the Rathalos bonds with the rider. The legend speaks of a rider who rode a White Dragon. The now named Ratha returns with them to the village, which is later attacked by a violent Nargacuga that has been afflicted by the Black Blight. Ratha bravely defended Hakum Village from the Nargacuga, but he was seemingly killed in battle, and one of the casualties was Chevals mother. This causes him to grow a deep seeded hatred for monsters, after a year, the village recovers from the attack, and they are ready to become full fledged riders by gaining a Kinship Stone. The rider is ready to venture out into the world and tame monsties while dispelling the Black Blight, and on the way the rider meets Navirou an unusual felyne.
The gameplay style is a turn based system with rock-paper-scissor style combat, where you fight along side your monstie, if you or your monstie gets the correct attack then that builds up your Kinship, which can be used for either combat skills or a super attack called a Kinship skill. You can find eggs from dens (Normal, Quest, High Rank, Rare, and High Rank Rare), Navirou's sense of smell is helpful when finding eggs with good genes, and once you're back in a village you can hatch your own monstie that have their own overworld skills for traversing the land, sky, and sea. To forge armor and weapons you have to defeat a specific monster for their materials, but it would cost you zenny (currency), you can earn more zenny by completing side quests. Some areas such as the snow and lava areas require heating/cooling items that will help you in battle, you later gain access to talismans and channeling genes from one monstie to another. You can obtain many monsties, ranging from the Bird Wyvern Velocidrome to the Legendary Elder Dragon Kirin, although some monsties are only available in the Japanese version.
fs-prod-cdn.nintendo-europe.com/media/../../images/06_screenshots/games_5/nintendo_3ds_7/3ds_monsterhunterstories/3DS_MonsterHunterStories_02.jpg
fs-prod-cdn.nintendo-europe.com/media/../../images/06_screenshots/games_5/nintendo_3ds_7/3ds_monsterhunterstories/3DS_MonsterHunterStories_07.jpg
fs-prod-cdn.nintendo-europe.com/media/../../images/06_screenshots/games_5/nintendo_3ds_7/3ds_monsterhunterstories/3DS_MonsterHunterStories_11.jpg
fs-prod-cdn.nintendo-europe.com/media/../../images/06_screenshots/games_5/nintendo_3ds_7/3ds_monsterhunterstories/3DS_MonsterHunterStories_06.jpg
Verloren500
Verloren500 23-11-2021 02:42, 2 years ago Responded in [Nintendo Switch Longplay Request] Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Re: [Nintendo Switch Longplay Request] Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Pokemon_Brilliant_Diamond_Shining_Pearl.png
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are 2021 remakes of the 2006 Nintendo DS role-playing video games Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. The games are part of the eighth generation of the Pokémon video game series and were developed by ILCA and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for the Nintendo Switch. The games were released on 19 November 2021. They were announced as part of the Pokémon 25th Anniversary event, alongside Pokémon Legends: Arceus. They are the first main Pokémon games not to be developed by Game Freak. The game received positive reviews from critics.

Developer(s): ILCA
Publisher(s): Nintendo, The Pokémon Company
Director(s): Yuichi Ueda, Junichi Masuda
Producer(s): Akira Kinashi, Toyokazu Nonaka, Takanori Sowa, Kenji Endo, Shunsuke Kohori
Designer(s): Jun Taniguchi
Programmer(s): Shinya Suda
Artist(s): Yasuko Takahashi, Misato Takahashi
Writer(s): Junichi Masuda
Composer(s): Shota Kageyama, Junichi Masuda
Series: Pokémon
Engine: Unity
Platform(s): Nintendo Switch
Release: 19 November 2021
Genre(s): Role-playing

Will you do a 100% Nintendo Switch Longplay of
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?
M
mattergiant 03-11-2021 19:39, 2 years ago Responded in Blitz 2000 N64
Re: Blitz 2000 N64
I wish you picked the Steelers for that game i would be happy please we have to see your talent to play the game Blitz i want to see how is the game the colts and chargers look against Steelers in the blitz game 2000 N64 i would be happy for you to play this game very much
Responded in Blitz 2000 N64
M
mattergiant 03-11-2021 19:35, 2 years ago Responded in NFl madden 93 snes
Re: NFl madden 93 snes
i wish one of you guys played NFL Madden 93 so that way we can see your talent and how good you are at playing madden 93 i wish that you pick the cowboy please i would like that to go against The titans and Bengals and Vikings and Patriots and other NFL teams on there
Responded in NFl madden 93 snes
Verloren500
Verloren500 03-11-2021 08:54, 3 years ago Responded in [3 Nintendo DS Longplay Requests] Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell series (2008-2010)
Re: [3 Nintendo DS Longplay Requests] Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell series (2008-2010)
Attention Everyone. I have 3 requests for video game longplays.

Tinker Bell
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/2/5/4/101254_front.jpg
Developer: Genius Sonority Inc.
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
Release: October 21, 2008

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/8/4/5/113845_front.jpg
Developer: Hyde
Release: October 27, 2009

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/1/3/5/156135_front.jpg
Developer: Jupiter Corporation
Release: September 21, 2010

3 Nintendo DS longplays should make 100% complete.
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 30-10-2021 04:40, 3 years ago Responded in Tao Feng Dreamcast
Re: Tao Feng Dreamcast
wasnt that game on xbox? not dreamcast
Responded in Tao Feng Dreamcast
T
Thundergiant 30-10-2021 03:33, 3 years ago Responded in Buriki One Snk Playstation
Re: Buriki One Snk Playstation
I wish to request that you play the game buriki one the video game and become Ryo or who ever you decide to be so i can be happy okay
T
Thundergiant 30-10-2021 03:31, 3 years ago Responded in Tao Feng Dreamcast
Re: Tao Feng Dreamcast
Im sorry i mean to request tao feng not discuss it please play the video tao feng and be the brute character i want to see what he is like
Responded in Tao Feng Dreamcast
T
Thundergiant 30-10-2021 03:30, 3 years ago Responded in War of the monsters
Re: War of the monsters
I request that you play war of the monsters i want to see what the Gorilla monster would look like playing against other giant creatures
Responded in War of the monsters
T
Thundergiant 27-10-2021 20:22, 3 years ago Responded in Bushido Blade psx
Re: Bushido Blade psx
Dear, World of longplays can you play a bushido blade and make a video game of it on friday i will like that very much please i want to see action please
Responded in Bushido Blade psx
T
Thundergiant 27-10-2021 20:20, 3 years ago Responded in Max steel Dreamcast
Re: Max steel Dreamcast
Dear, World of longplays i will you played Max Steel dreamcast i want to see how good you are can you make a video of you playing it this friday
Responded in Max steel Dreamcast
Jkins22
Jkins22 21-10-2021 21:33, 3 years ago Responded in Switch/PC Longplay request: Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin
Re: Switch/PC Longplay request: Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/common/share.png
Game Title: Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin
Platform(s): Nintendo Switch, PC
Release Date: July 9th 2021
Developer: Marvelous
Rating: E 10+

Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin is a story based spinoff of the Monster Hunter series, where you play as a rider Leo (male) or Leia (female) from Mahana Village on Hakolo Island, you fight monsters as well as taming monsties by hatching their eggs after finding them in dens. The story begins when the Rathalos begin to disappear from Hakolo Island, along with the Guardian Ratha who leaves behind an egg for a mysterious Wyverian girl who knew your well renowned grandfather Red. The Razewing Rathalos was said to bring destruction to the world, ever since the ocean turned red when the Rathalos disappeared. You are entrusted with fighting along side Razewing Ratha on your journey to solve the mystery behind the large pits that emerged through the world, and why the monsters become violent from them. Along your journey you'll meet the eccentric Felyne Navirou who is helpful with finding eggs with rare genes, the mysterious Wyverian girl Ena, along with riders and hunters to aide you on your journey.
The battle style is a turn based style with rock paper scissor type system (Strength->Technical, Speed->Technical, and Technical->Speed) if done successfully it fills up the Kinship gauge, once filled up you and your monstie can perform a Kinship skill that does a lot of damage. Like most JRPGs, MHS2 has level grinding, thankfully there are things that can help with leveling up faster such as Monstie Expeditions, Level charms that you offer to the prayer pot. Like the mainline Monster Hunter games, you can craft weapons/armor from monster parts in all towns/villages, the weapon types are blade, pierce, and blunt. Gather items while exploring the area and craft items for healing, buffs, traps, and even an item that can get a monster to retreat to its den. There are many types of monsties that have different abilities such as swim, vine climb, stealth, fly, rock break, nest search etc... Rare monstie eggs are found in rare dens while normal monstie eggs are found in normal dens, in the post game you'll come across high rank dens, and super rare dens which may give you an elder dragon or a deviant monstie egg.
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/field/field10_02.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/field/field01_02.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/field/field11_02.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/field/field13_01.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/system/system01_tab01_01.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/system/system02_tab01_01.jpg
www.monsterhunter.com/stories2/assets/../../images/system/system01_01.jpg
Verloren500
Verloren500 15-10-2021 06:10, 3 years ago Responded in DS Longplay Request: Lifesigns
Re: DS Longplay Request: Lifesigns
i.ibb.co/48Wzkq4/Lifesigns-Request.png
Jkins22
Jkins22 09-10-2021 19:51, 3 years ago Responded in Monster Hunter PS2 longplay request
Re: Monster Hunter PS2 longplay request
www.lukiegames.com/assets/../../images/PS2/ps2_monster_hunter_p_z1vcwi.jpg
Game title: Monster Hunter
Platform: PS2
Release Date(s): March 11th, 2004 (JP);September 21st, 2004 (US); May 27th, 2005 (EU)
Developer: Capcom
Genre: Action RPG

You play as a hunter who is tasked to slay monsters in order to craft weapons and armor from their remains, the game relies on the players skill in trap usage as you can craft items to disable the enemy monster. The combat revolves around watching the monster's movement to dodge and counterattack, along with watching your health/stamina. Some weapons and armor require certain monster parts (Head, Body, Hand, Waist, Leg) that may or may not drop, so there's a chance you have to grind for them. Unlike most RPGs, the hunter doesn't level up stats instead relying on the armor and weapons to exploit monster weaknesses or gain immunity to status ailments, and to survive the environment that they live in. Minegard is a vast world that has a variety of locations to explore, like the Forest and Hills, Jungle, Swamp, Desert, and Volcano. There are more than just monsters lurking around, there are anthropomorphic cats called felynes, some are docile while the melynx will steal a random item. If the mission is completed within the time limit, the hunter is rewarded with zenny and the monster parts after a successful mission. Main line quests are referred to as Low Rank or Village Quests, once the player completes them that unlocks High Rank or Gathering Hall quests, G Rank and Master Rank are unlocked after the endgame, those add more monsters, the most powerful being Elder Dragons.
www.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/gamespot/../../images/2004/reviews/604695-914914_20040923_002.jpg
www.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/gamespot/../../images/2004/reviews/604696-914914_20040923_003.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.