5581 posts | Last Activity on 08-10-2021 14:58 by Verloren500
Verloren500
Verloren500 08-10-2021 14:58, 3 years ago Responded in Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer
Re: Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer
Shiren and Koppa still have their primary objective of finding the Lair of the Golden Condor but an adventure is not complete without visiting new towns and going on exciting side quests! Check out some of side quests they go on and the towns these two warriors visit along the way!

Will you do this longplay?
Verloren500
Verloren500 08-10-2021 14:28, 3 years ago Responded in The Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Hannah Montana, 2006
Re: The Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Hannah Montana, 2006
I suggest you to do a Nintendo DS longplay.......
i.ibb.co/phwZgDh/Hannah-Montana-DSLongplay.png

Ready?
Verloren500
Verloren500 08-10-2021 14:04, 3 years ago Responded in Request! Barbie as the Island Princess for Nintendo DS, 2007.
Re: Request! Barbie as the Island Princess for Nintendo DS, 2007.

i.ibb.co/GMXnQtR/Island-Princess.png
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 03-10-2021 19:26, 3 years ago Responded in Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge
Re: Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge
Hey, I was wondering if someone, probably JagOfTroy, could do a longplay of the expansion to Offworld Trading Company. Perhaps this time as a different player (not necessarily corporation) from the vanilla (Reni-6).
S
Swift 01-10-2021 13:31, 3 years ago Responded in (Request) Phineas and ferb Across the 2nd dimension (Wii)
Re: (Request) Phineas and ferb Across the 2nd dimension (Wii)
I haven’t seen world of long plays play this game so I requested this.
Verloren500
Verloren500 22-09-2021 06:39, 3 years ago Responded in The HUEG request compilation thread! (Ver. 1.11?)
Re: The HUEG request compilation thread! (Ver. 1.11?)
Added Nintendo DS,longplay requests:
The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (2009, USA, XSEED GAMES) (requested last September 19)
Imagine: Figure Skater (2008, USA, UBISOFT) (requested last September 20)
Imagine: Ice Champions (2009, USA, UBISOFT) (requested last September 20)
Verloren500
Verloren500 20-09-2021 05:04, 3 years ago Responded in [2 Nintendo DS Longplay Requests] Imagine: Figure Skater & Imagine: Ice Champions
Re: [2 Nintendo DS Longplay Requests] Imagine: Figure Skater & Imagine: Ice Champions
Longplayers, you are about to do the two Nintendo DS longplays, Imagine: Figure Skater (USA, 2008) & Imagine: Ice Champions (USA, 2009).
i.ibb.co/s9k9nzy/Longplay-Princess3.png

NOTICE TO ALL LONGPLAYERS:
In Imagine: Figure Skater, you should play only as Cindy.
In Imagine: Ice Champions,you should play only as Emma Ito. It is possible to do the winning tournament sequence, the Preliminaries in Japan, the 1st Grand Prix in America, the 2nd Grand Prix in Canada, the 3rd Grand Prix in China, the 4th Grand Prix in France, the 5th Grand Prix in Russia, the 6th Grand Prix in Japan, the Grand Prix Final in Japan, and the World Championship in Korea.

I hope you enjoy two longplays! Good luck!
C
Colin Denike 19-09-2021 21:45, 3 years ago Responded in Request for Super Paper Mario to get a long play.
Re: Request for Super Paper Mario to get a long play.
I am not sure if this request has been made or not but I will do my best to convince one of the longplayers to make a Super Paper Mario longplay. I like how unique this game is compared to the rest of the Paper Mario games. I think it's great they took the risk and made it a platforming game with some RPG elements. The game has a great story and an underrated post game. I think this Wii game is due for it's longplay and I am confident that at least one longplayer will agree with me.
PrincessHearts
PrincessHearts 19-09-2021 15:57, 3 years ago Responded in [Request] Dancing on Ice (Ghostlight, Nintendo DS, 2010)
Re: [Request] Dancing on Ice (Ghostlight, Nintendo DS, 2010)
Hey Longplayers,
I am the Princess.
I suggest you to do a
beautiful longplay of skating,
wherever you are,
your dream will be fulfilled,
based on the TV show of the series,
you will do a longplay of....
i.ibb.co/VmRfKB4/Dancing-On-Ice2010.png
Are you ready? I hope you enjoy your longplay.
Verloren500
Re: [Request] The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (Nintendo DS, 2009, XSEED GAMES)
Longplayers, you are about to do a longplay of......
i.ibb.co/nnmpq5d/Yellow-Brick-Road2009.png

The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road, known in Japan as RIZ-ZOAWD, is a role-playing video game developed by Japanese developer Media.Vision for the Nintendo DS. The game is an adaptation of L. Frank Baum's 1900 novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, using its characters, locations and plot. The game was originally published in Japan by D3 Publisher on December 25, 2008. Xseed Games published the game in North America on September 29, 2009.

Are you ready?
PrincessHearts
PrincessHearts 18-09-2021 15:51, 3 years ago Responded in A Witch's Tale for Nintendo DS (2009, NIS America)
Re: A Witch's Tale for Nintendo DS (2009, NIS America)
Longplayers, I hope you will do a longplay of A Witch's Tale for Nintendo DS.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/7/4/6/97746_front.jpg
Published by NIS America, October 2009.

(GameFAQs)
1,000 years ago, a tribe of powerful witches who used potent, dangerous magic lived beneath the world. One day, the witches invaded the surface world. When all seemed lost, the mystical Alice appeared. She used the witches' own magic against them and sealed them away. They say the Witch Queen still lurks beneath the land, waiting for her chance to return to power.

©2009 NIS America. All rights reserved.
Presto5000
Presto5000 18-09-2021 15:11, 3 years ago Responded in Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Touch Detective 2½ (USA, Atlus, 09-10-2007)
Re: Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Touch Detective 2½ (USA, Atlus, 09-10-2007)
Longplayers!
You are going to do a Nintendo DS Longplay, Touch Detective 2½ by Atlus!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/0/5/6/89056_front.jpg
Boasting a longer, overarching storyline, more characters and locations to visit, and various game design enhancements, Touch Detective 2½ delivers in every way a sequel should. Fans of the original Touch Detective, fear not: the same humor and quirkiness that made the first adventure so memorable is back in full force for the sequel. Accepted into the Great Detective Society, Mackenzie has become a fully-accredited sleuth. Trouble is, people still do not take her seriously. All that changes when a string of strange thefts pulls her into a puzzling plot, and she'll have to use all of her skills and intuition to discover the motive behind the crimes and solve the mystery! The new plot develops over the course of 5 interrelated chapters, each playing off the one before. Over twice the locations to visit and all-new characters to compliment the returning cast from the original.Cromwell, Penelope, and even your trusty sidekick Funghi all make a return in Touch Detective 2½, and if you want to get to the bottom of the mystery, you will need their help. More unlockables: Solve side quests and complete an all-new Touch List and Investigation Report to gain access to new music and art.
Presto5000
Presto5000 18-09-2021 15:09, 3 years ago Responded in Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Touch Detective (USA, Atlus, 24-10-2006)
Re: Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Touch Detective (USA, Atlus, 24-10-2006)
Longplayers!
You are going to do a Nintendo DS Longplay, Touch Detective by Atlus!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/2/7/2/75272_front.jpg
After her father unexpectedly passes away, Mackenzie inherits the family business: a renowned detective agency in a fantastic world populated by mechanized butlers and walking skeletons. With the aid of cheerful mushroom-man Funghi and robotic servant Cromwell, Mackenzie sets off to prove herself worthy of being called... the Touch Detective!
G
Gamezopher 05-09-2021 13:34, 3 years ago Responded in Suggestions to longplayers seeking for their next hunt (Mostly jRPGs)
Re: Suggestions to longplayers seeking for their next hunt (Mostly jRPGs)
I'm still wishing my above lists will inspire some longplayers to record more jRPGs. For months most releases were really short games on Commodor64 and Amiga, not that it's bad, but I think more occasional jRPGs would be fantastic.
PrincessHearts
Re: [Nintendo DS Longplay Request!!!] Dancing With the Stars: Get Your Dance On! (ACTIVISION 2008, US)
Nintendo DS Longplay Request!
Dancing With the Stars: Get Your Dance On!
Published by ACTIVISION and developed by JET BLACK GAMES.
Released in the United States of America on 21st OCTOBER 2008.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/2/4/9/100249_front.jpg

Seize your moment of glory in the battle of the ballroom with an all new all-star cast, new dances, and more music! The competition has never been as intense or more fun.

Good luck! I hope you enjoy this Nintendo DS Longplay!

©2008 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a trademark of Activision Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"Dancing With the Stars: Get Your Dance On!" ©BBC Worldwide Limited under license by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
The ABC logo is a trademark of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. BBC and the BBC Logo are trademarks owed by the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under and pursuant to License.
PrincessHearts
PrincessHearts 05-09-2021 08:46, 3 years ago Responded in [Nintendo DS Longplay request] The Bachelor: The Videogame (2010, WBIE/Ludia, USA)
Re: [Nintendo DS Longplay request] The Bachelor: The Videogame (2010, WBIE/Ludia, USA)
The Bachelor: The Videogame
Platform: DS
Genre: Miscellaneous » Trivia / Game Show
Developer: Ludia Inc.
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Release: 25th August 2010
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/4/8/8/146488_front.jpg

The quest for love doesn't have to end after the show's final rose.
Now, you can experience the excitement of the TV show in your very
own adventure and compete for the affections of The Bachelor
or The Bachelorette! It's up to you to make an impression that
will leave your suitor with only one option...to offer you the final rose!

No commentaries allowed!
I hope you enjoy our Nintendo DS longplay, The Bachelor: The Videogame.
Verloren500
Verloren500 31-08-2021 09:36, 3 years ago Responded in [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's ESPN International Track & Field (Oct. 2000, USA)
Re: [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's ESPN International Track & Field (Oct. 2000, USA)
Konami's ESPN International Track & Field (GBC)
Released in America on October 2000!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/4/2/8/10428_front.jpg

ESPN International Track & Field is nothing less than lightening quick speed, incredible endurance and the joy of victory. Second place is not an alternative. Run Fast Or Go Home!
Verloren500
Verloren500 31-08-2021 09:33, 3 years ago Responded in [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's Millennium Winter Sports (Apr. 2000, USA)
Re: [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's Millennium Winter Sports (Apr. 2000, USA)
Konami's Millennium Winter Sports (GBC)
Released in America on April 2000!
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/14/Millennium_Winter_Sports_cover.webp/220px-Millennium_Winter_Sports_cover.webp.png

Are You The Champ? Brace yourself for the Intense Action. Be prepare to fly down the slopes in the Giant Slalom and get some serious air in the Half-Pipe. Rip through the snow and leave your opponents buried in powder. Will you be good enough to beat the best? Find out, since Gold is at stake and it's winner Take All!
Verloren500
Verloren500 31-08-2021 09:33, 3 years ago Responded in [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's International Track & Field (Jan. 2000, USA)
Re: [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's International Track & Field (Jan. 2000, USA)
Konami's International Track & Field (GBC)
Released in America on January 2000!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/2/4/2/55242_front.jpg

With International Track & Field it takes a little bit more to be a champion. Ten grueling decathalon events put your stamina and your will power to the test as you battle it out with athletes from around the world. Heart-pumping gameplay and vibrant graphics truly capture the pageantry of International competition. Be careful not to get too caught up in the global spotlight - or you may find yourself missing from the victory podium!
P
pasha2137 26-08-2021 09:44, 3 years ago Responded in Red Faction: Guerrilla
Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla
i'm sure no one played this game you already played red faction and red faction II a long time ago, this game got a remaster for a new generation PC's, PS4 and even on Nintendo Switch it's called Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered i'm hoping one of you longplayers will try it in the future
Responded in Red Faction: Guerrilla
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.