5583 posts | Last Activity on 31-08-2021 09:33 by Verloren500
Verloren500
Verloren500 31-08-2021 09:33, 3 years ago Responded in [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's International Track & Field (Jan. 2000, USA)
Re: [GBC Longplay Request] Konami's International Track & Field (Jan. 2000, USA)
Konami's International Track & Field (GBC)
Released in America on January 2000!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/2/4/2/55242_front.jpg

With International Track & Field it takes a little bit more to be a champion. Ten grueling decathalon events put your stamina and your will power to the test as you battle it out with athletes from around the world. Heart-pumping gameplay and vibrant graphics truly capture the pageantry of International competition. Be careful not to get too caught up in the global spotlight - or you may find yourself missing from the victory podium!
P
pasha2137 26-08-2021 09:44, 3 years ago Responded in Red Faction: Guerrilla
Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla
i'm sure no one played this game you already played red faction and red faction II a long time ago, this game got a remaster for a new generation PC's, PS4 and even on Nintendo Switch it's called Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered i'm hoping one of you longplayers will try it in the future
Responded in Red Faction: Guerrilla
B
BIGGUY1991 22-07-2021 09:04, 3 years ago Responded in the Bouncer
Re: the Bouncer
my request is you play the bouncer the game and see how many views you will get the squaresoft game i wish you will play it and that you are very good using Volt or Kou that you become a very good talented player and have a lot of skillz and i need to see how good you are so please do my requests okay i need you to do what i ask i need you to do what i ask and i promise you will get more fans to watch
Responded in the Bouncer
B
BIGGUY1991 22-07-2021 08:53, 3 years ago Responded in Urban Reign
Re: Urban Reign
My Request is you play Urban Reign with Brad Hawk and see how you do with him he is a awesome character i like the way he fights that would be cool you got a lot of views using this guy as a character he is cool when he fights the bad guys who are criminals and Bosses in the game i hope that you will do my requests and that i get my wish and you will be the best gamer who played this video game thanks
Responded in Urban Reign
Presto5000
Presto5000 29-06-2021 01:36, 3 years ago Responded in Battle Garegga (1996, Arcade, Eighting/Raizing)
Re: Battle Garegga (1996, Arcade, Eighting/Raizing)
Attention, everyone!
In honor to celebrate the arcade game's 25th anniversary, you are about to do an Arcade longplay of.....
i.ibb.co/d5TQcpR/bgaregga-1.png
An excellent vertically shoot'em up which was released by Eighting/Raizing in 1996!

Battle Garegga was released in February 1996. It was considered as the first 'Danmaku' shooting game. Danmaku is a Japanese term for 'barrage', as in a barrage of bullets.

The main source of inspiration for this game has been the game "Gun Frontier" (1990 ,Taito). The main gun and bomb power-up systems are almost identical in mechanics, many vehicles have the same attacking patterns, you can destroy scenery and there are flamingos flying away at stage 2 of both games. Another interesting thing: "Batsugun" also was a source of inspiration for this game, as the last Toaplan game was one of the first SHMUPS in which bombing in key spots (4th boss) could grant a lot of points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KioSd...ioSdtUwY6E

I hope you enjoy this Arcade longplay. Good luck....
O
Oriana 20-06-2021 01:24, 3 years ago Responded in SNES JP Chibi Maruko Chan: Mezase! Minami no Island
Re: SNES JP Chibi Maruko Chan: Mezase! Minami no Island
I know that WoL have did one Chibi Maruko Chan game for PC Engine.
This one is about mini games competition. It's very colourful and sweet game too. I can't forget about it even after 25 years.
I hope that the team would be able to get hold of the game and play it, if possible.
Thank you very much everyone contributing to the team!
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 08-06-2021 19:32, 3 years ago Responded in Mind Scanners
Re: Mind Scanners
Looks interesting but I'm not sure if I would do it
Responded in Mind Scanners
Presto5000
Re: Nintendo DS Longplay Request: Bakusou Dekotora Densetsu Black (Japan, Spike/Dearfield, 20-03-2008)
I've recently beat Bakusou Dekotora Densetsu Black on DraStic Emulator last 24 April 2021.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/box/3/3/4/93334_front.jpg

So, do a longplay of Bakusou Dekotora Densetsu Black, released 20 March 2008 in Japan, developed by Dearfield and published by Spike.
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 25-05-2021 03:36, 3 years ago Responded in Mind Scanners
Re: Mind Scanners
I wonder if Spazbo4 could do a longplay of Mind Scanners, a recent game by The Outer Zone & Brave At Night. It's a spiritual successor to Papers, Please and has you deal with people, this time determing their sanity and performing puzzles to fix insane people.

Sample at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqEiW4bCsyw

Might I recommend watching the video to identify mistakes the player made and have your longplay avoid most of those mistakes? Also, go for the Moonrise good ending? Moonrise is basically the EZIC of Mind Scanners.
Responded in Mind Scanners
V
ValisRetired 20-05-2021 13:23, 3 years ago Responded in Konami Mahjong Fight Club 4 and lethal enforcers
Re: Konami Mahjong Fight Club 4 and lethal enforcers
We already have lethal enforcers longplays...unless you mean the arcade version.
V
ValisRetired 17-05-2021 23:41, 3 years ago Responded in konami Battle Tryst
Re: konami Battle Tryst
once we get the emulator and rom to work then yes.
Responded in konami Battle Tryst
F
fasttongue 15-05-2021 03:57, 3 years ago Responded in Konami Mahjong Fight Club 4 and lethal enforcers
Re: Konami Mahjong Fight Club 4 and lethal enforcers
i wish that you will play this video game Mahong fight club 4 and lethal enforcers i wish you play these games and become very good at them and you can beat your enemies like nothing in these games i want to see alot of action fighting in these video games if you dont know what i am asking research google wiki its very simple look at other videos with these video games that other people play thank you
F
fasttongue 15-05-2021 03:52, 3 years ago Responded in konami Battle Tryst
Re: konami Battle Tryst
i wish that you will play this game and be a big guy i wish that you will fight really well in this game that the big guy character uses his strength fight the characters and that boss characters have a tough playing against you in the video game that you take out all the heavy hitters and beat them with super combo moves i hope you can beat this characters if there is no combos just make up different moves
Responded in konami Battle Tryst
F
fasttongue 15-05-2021 03:47, 3 years ago Responded in konami fighting bujutu
Re: konami fighting bujutu
i wish that you will play this game so i can see how popular it is i want to see you use a cool guy character to beat the characters i hope you pick a karate guy who is good at martial arts and that character can fight any boss character and any character and beat them and i wish you use cool special fighting moves i don't know if there is combos but i want to see alot of action in this game i need some fun
Responded in konami fighting bujutu
F
fasttongue 15-05-2021 03:12, 3 years ago Responded in king of fighters maxium
Re: king of fighters maxium
i wish you guys will play king of fighter maxium with Rock Howard i want to see a bad guy like him use combos and specialties combos and super combos Rock Howard is a awesome bad guy and i want you to use him to kick other characters can i want to see Rock Howard beat so many characters that you use him to defeat the boss characters and destroy them in the game i want to see action in this game
B
buntefuss 02-05-2021 17:23, 3 years ago Responded in M.U.D.S (mean ugly dirty sports)
Re: M.U.D.S (mean ugly dirty sports)
I would love to see a longplay of this game. Really loved it as i Was younger. It's a long time ago
F
fasttongue 25-04-2021 01:02, 3 years ago Responded in Bushido blade 1/2
Re: Bushido blade 1/2
i wish you will play bushido blade and post it on youtube so i can see you do fatalities to other characters by using a lady character in one part and a guy character in the other part of bushido blade please do my requests im sorry for being a jerk no one listens to my ideas
Responded in Bushido blade 1/2
F
fasttongue 25-04-2021 00:59, 3 years ago Responded in UFC tap
Re: UFC tap
I wish you will play UFC tap 1 in a video with a created fighter who is 6ft3 solid 250lbs that you make him bald and his name is Barry Hawkins from Houston that he becomes a champion fighter why don't you guys do my requests i promise you will get more views and fans
Responded in UFC tap
KAGE-008
KAGE-008 23-04-2021 09:29, 3 years ago Responded in NES US/EU games
Re: NES US/EU games
Baseball Simulator 1.000 is now done.

Gargoyle's Quest II and Zombie Nation were done a long time ago so I removed them from the list in the original post.
Responded in NES US/EU games
F
fasttongue 13-04-2021 18:08, 3 years ago Responded in Video Game Requests
Re: Video Game Requests
i wish you will play cyberpunk2077 i think that you should play as a muscular guy and a muscular girl at the same time that you fight the bad guys with Jacky wells and they Jacky wells helps you will fight bad guys and you start doing cool things by jumping on things
Responded in Video Game Requests
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.