539 posts | Last Activity on 22-04-2011 20:50 by billysnake123
B
billysnake123 22-04-2011 20:50, 13 years ago Responded in Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
Re: Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
Doesn't work. Oh well I'll just do it manually.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 22-04-2011 00:23, 13 years ago Responded in Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
I'm playing games on Kega also,hmmmm, F5 is save and F8 is load, try those
B
billysnake123 22-04-2011 00:04, 13 years ago Responded in Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
Only F2(or F1) had any effect. It said it switched it usa mode or something. All the other f keys do nothing.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 21-04-2011 00:54, 13 years ago Responded in Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
Try from F1 to F4, some of those should be quicksave and quickload Wink
B
billysnake123 21-04-2011 00:32, 13 years ago Responded in Kega Fusion/Gens Problem
Hi. I seem to have a problem with both the Kega Fusion and Gens emulators. I can't seem to use the f buttons for save states(I can still use save states, but it's annoying always having to pause the game and blah blah blah). I had the same problems on ZSNES but that emulator gives you the option to change the buttons for save states so I changed the buttons from f2 and f4 to v and b and it worked fine. But on both Genesis emulators I can't figure out how. The f buttons work fine outside emulators.

Is it my type of keyboard(the functions of these worked on my old computer)? Is there another emulator where you can change the buttons? Please help.

I have windows 32.
Tsunao
Tsunao 28-02-2011 06:11, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Re: What are you recording?
Decided to post summin'.

At the moment, I am recording The Legend of Zelda.
I won't give this site the first Quest (that is already done). Instead, Imma give the second quest, which this site lacks (madness, I tell you!)

I actually recorded a game last night (well I call it a game, but it's really more of an interactive novel...

But it is still a game nonetheless. :3
26-02-2011 15:47, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
I actually recorded a game last night (well I call it a game, but it's really more of an interactive novel on the DS featuring Sherlock Hlomes) Today I am recording another interactive novel for the DS (about a Hunter...)
Tsunao
Tsunao 24-02-2011 03:31, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
In a sense, nothing.
I am recording Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (DeSmuME movie file that is.) Will AVI record it when I am not being lazy to finish it. >_>

Dunno what I will do next. I could've started something, but I was trying to get all achievements for Bullet Witch (which I did. o_o First 100% achievement game.).
BRB. Playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (more like Lords of War or Lords of the Colossus. XD)
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 23-02-2011 21:44, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Half through recording Rise of the Argonauts, also recording Prince Caspian in coop mode and after rise of the Argonauts, starting Tomb Raider 2 for PSX
Kimu-kun
Kimu-kun 23-02-2011 19:52, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
I should get back on the Rainbow Rescue longplay after I got royally screwed by the input movie.
Connor
Connor 23-02-2011 17:03, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
I'm half-way through recording Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
PillsOfDeath
PillsOfDeath 23-02-2011 16:10, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
I will start Dead Space 2 this week end :-)
23-02-2011 15:41, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Are you recording a Longplay at the moment? Or are you maybe close to finishing a recording? Why dont you let people know? Write it in this topic :-) PS I will sticky this

19-02-2011 20:40, 13 years ago Responded in Lego Releases 2011
Re: Lego Releases 2011
Well, it seems Tt Games is giving us more Lego Goodness this year, and not just one game, but two of them!

First out is Lego Star Wars II: the Clone Wars, due to be released on the 25th of March (right before my birthday! :-P) Also it looks like they are making quite some changes, such as Ground battles, where you can build bases and stuff... (they have still kept the original CDO inducing goodness :-D) You can visit the official website here

Keep in mind that site is still in Beta...

Then in May they release another Lego Game based on a cool famous franchise, The Pirates of the Caribbean! I don't know if there is an offical site for that game yet, but there is some info on it here

My CDO is aching to get into the action of destroying Lego obljects and gathering studs! (BTW CDO is OCD in the alphabetically correct order! :-P) Also I look forward to probably recording these games, (probably after I get around to recording Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 on the 360)
Responded in Lego Releases 2011
G
georgc3 19-02-2011 06:22, 13 years ago Responded in Any fun Co-OP games for the ps3?
Re: Any fun Co-OP games for the ps3?
Here are my list of good Co-Op PS3 games:

1. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
2. Dynasty Warriors 6
3. Monster Madness: Grave Danger
4. Lost Planet 2
5. *New* Upcoming Ratchet and Clank: All for One
6. Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe
18-02-2011 12:39, 13 years ago Responded in Any fun Co-OP games for the ps3?
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones 1 + 2 Lego Harry Potter
Connor
Connor 18-02-2011 07:42, 13 years ago Responded in Any fun Co-OP games for the ps3?
If you're not always looking for FPS goodness, there is also Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Old-school isometric shooter with some nice coop puzzle-solving. PSN only, rather cheap.

Uncharted 2 also has online coop in their "Objective" mode which is like small story chapters in settings from the main campaign. They only take 5-10 minutes to finish, though, and there are only three in total, so you kinda need to find other reasons to get that game as well.
T-0815
T-0815 17-02-2011 20:29, 13 years ago Responded in Dead Island Trailer 2011 !
Re: Dead Island Trailer 2011 !

This short trailer has more emotion than the entire Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising series. Hopefully this game will be a good one. I want it! Now! Grin
G
georgc3 29-01-2011 07:34, 13 years ago Responded in Dreamcast Emulator HELP!!!!
Re: Dreamcast Emulator HELP!!!!
Actually, Chankast is no longer being worked on and many features are outdated. So I recommended Nulldc. . BIOS are still required to run these emulators. It's open source so it's always updated.

NullDC: http://code.google.com/p/nulldc/downloads/list
Tsunao
Tsunao 29-01-2011 03:52, 13 years ago Responded in Dreamcast Emulator HELP!!!!
Re: Dreamcast Emulator HELP!!!!
Hrrrmm....
I think the best one so far is Chankast. If that didn't work, you probably need a BIOS. Dreamcast uses ISO (CD Image).

Dunno if I am allowed to, but I suggest going here to get DC ISOs. You can also get the BIOS there.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.