771 posts | Last Activity on 30-09-2019 20:20 by Mariofan98
Mariofan98
Re: Anybody Please Help Me!!! How Do I Submit My Recorded Video Into This Site To YouTube?
Nope.
WWECLMAN
Re: Anybody Please Help Me!!! How Do I Submit My Recorded Video Into This Site To YouTube?
After I transfer my videos (the queued files) into the successful transfer, is there anything else that I can do to upload into this site?
Mariofan98

Use the following connection details:
Server: cassiopeia.solit.se
Username: upload
Password: upload
WWECLMAN
Who's the server?
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 30-09-2019 12:30, 5 years ago Responded in Anybody Please Help Me!!! How Do I Submit My Recorded Video Into This Site To YouTube?
Firstly, you dont submit the videos on the chatbox. You send them via our FTP server so an admin can take a look at them and make sure they are up to par. Check our Support Section on how to submit a longplay here > https://www.longplays.eu/forum/viewth...ad_id=1914

In general i'd recommend you read ALL stickied posts on the Support Section here: https://www.longplays.eu/forum/viewfo...orum_id=22

If you need any further assistance i'd recommend you join our IRC channel or Discord and wait for our response. I would help you but i'm at work right now.

Info about IRC channel: https://www.longplays.eu/forum/viewth...ad_id=1476

Cheers, Fred.
WWECLMAN
I just wanna a step one, step two and step three, some sort of like instructions. I have three recorded videos: Spider-Man VS The Kingpin and WWF Super Wrestlemania 1 & 2. First I tried to submit my videos into the chatbox, they are completely unstabled or something. I wanna know how to submit my recorded videos anymore. But I'm helpless and desperate; I don't know to do it! :-(

Anybody Please Help Me!!! How Do I Submit My Recorded Video Into This Site To YouTube?
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 24-09-2019 18:44, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
Re: Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
Thanks a ton! All this has been very useful.
JonL
JonL 24-09-2019 16:58, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
DirectShowSource("001.avi"Wink.Crop(left, top, width, height)+\
DirectShowSource("002.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("003.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("004.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("005.avi"Wink
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 23-09-2019 15:31, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI

Mariofan98 wrote:

I do it so with snes longplays:

avisource("SNES.avi" )

#trim(1000,10500) # Trims the Video - get the framenumbers with VirtualDub - remove the '#' if you want to use it.
SubsStart=200
SubsDura=600
Subtitle("SNES", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura, y=395, size=24, text_color=$ffffff, align=2)
Subtitle("Played by Mariofan98", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura+5, y=420, size=24, text_color=$ffffff, align=2)
Subtitle("www.longplays.org", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura+10, y=445, size=24, text_color=$ffff00, align=2)

Crop(0,0,0,0)
#AddBorders(0,2,0,0) #Add black line (most codecs need dimensions dividable by 4 or 8

ConvertToYV12(chromaresample="point" ) # Converts to YV12 colorspace for h264

Okay, let's say I have multiple videos like this:

DirectShowSource("001.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("002.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("003.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("004.avi"Wink+\
DirectShowSource("005.avi"Wink

And I only want to crop and resize the first one, leave the rest of them as is. What's the code for that?
Mariofan98
Mariofan98 23-09-2019 14:58, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
I do it so with snes longplays:

avisource("SNES.avi" )

#trim(1000,10500) # Trims the Video - get the framenumbers with VirtualDub - remove the '#' if you want to use it.
SubsStart=200
SubsDura=600
Subtitle("SNES", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura, y=395, size=24, text_color=$ffffff, align=2)
Subtitle("Played by Mariofan98", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura+5, y=420, size=24, text_color=$ffffff, align=2)
Subtitle("www.longplays.org", first_frame=SubsStart, last_frame=SubsStart+SubsDura+10, y=445, size=24, text_color=$ffff00, align=2)

Crop(0,0,0,0)
#AddBorders(0,2,0,0) #Add black line (most codecs need dimensions dividable by 4 or 8)

ConvertToYV12(chromaresample="point" ) # Converts to YV12 colorspace for h264
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 23-09-2019 13:29, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI

NPI wrote:

You can crop it in vdub. Go to video -> Filters -> Add -> Null Transform -> Cropping

I've figured that. My question is how do you properly interpret the cropping in Avisynth script so that MeGUI can read it correctly?
NPI
NPI 23-09-2019 11:58, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
You can crop it in vdub. Go to video -> Filters -> Add -> Null Transform -> Cropping
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 23-09-2019 00:40, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI

Spazbo4 wrote:

are you using megui itself to crop it or just putting those values in manually? also dont worry about resizing it to 480p, if it is under 480p just double the resolution like it says you should do in our forums

I use Virtualdub to figure out the numbers to crop it, then put it in manually.
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 22-09-2019 17:32, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
are you using megui itself to crop it or just putting those values in manually? also dont worry about resizing it to 480p, if it is under 480p just double the resolution like it says you should do in our forums
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 22-09-2019 13:02, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
Recently, a fan translation of Ihatovo Monogatari for the SNES (you should look it up, it's a uniquely interesting game). I'm trying to get rid of some black borders near the title screen.

I'm also wanting to do the original Paper Mario for the N64, and I found that's got borders big time, so any help and knowledge would come in handy.

Here's what I put on my Avisynth script for dealing with borders:

DirectShowSource("Example.avi"Wink.crop (24, 40, -24, -40).bilinearresize(640,480)

And since then, meGUI's been nitpicking about this. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Mariofan98
Mariofan98 22-09-2019 06:53, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
Which platform longplay did you do?
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 21-09-2019 23:13, 5 years ago Responded in Cropping and Resizing on Avisynth and MeGUI
Whenever I'm trying to crop and resize on my Avisynth script, my MeGUI gets cranky at me, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. What's the right way or right commands for my Avisynth script? I'm trying to learn to eliminate black borders on my videos.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 03-09-2019 21:30, 5 years ago Responded in MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
Re: MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
Ohhhhh-kay. I think I'm getting warmer to the solution because I've been using MP4.

One more question: What about games recorded from external means like the Elgato. Do they have to go by MeGUI or is there another solution?
NPI
NPI 03-09-2019 16:59, 5 years ago Responded in MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
All video output from Bizhawk must be in AVI format.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 03-09-2019 13:27, 5 years ago Responded in MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
Something I just though of: does everything have to be AVI? Or will it run good on MP4?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.