771 posts | Last Activity on 02-09-2019 06:32 by NPI
NPI
NPI 02-09-2019 06:32, 5 years ago Responded in MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
Re: MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
When muxing the video and audi files (.mkv and .mp4) together, check FPS https://imgur.com/iDLhvUZ

put the framerate that match the video (open vdub, open the original .avi file and then go to video -> frame rate)
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 02-09-2019 01:20, 5 years ago Responded in MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
Re: MeGUI Audio Syncing Problems
I'm trying to figure out MeGUI. I tried to look up how to do it in the support sections, but my problems is that no matter what I do, it seems make the audio go out of sync. It's been annoying and I killed a whole day trying to figure it out. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 25-08-2019 20:33, 5 years ago Responded in FileZilla Uploading Problem
Re: FileZilla Uploading Problem
OK, it looks like I can get back in. Thanks so much!
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 21-08-2019 16:36, 5 years ago Responded in FileZilla Uploading Problem
schlauchi is busy at gamescom so we will have to wait for that to be over for him to see whats up
KAGE-008
KAGE-008 21-08-2019 15:23, 5 years ago Responded in FileZilla Uploading Problem
Maybe I should suggest the admins of the FTP to look up for another one. It seems to me the FTP server has gone down for a week now and there is still no word from the people working on Solit host.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 21-08-2019 13:41, 5 years ago Responded in FileZilla Uploading Problem
Recently I've been having problems connecting to FileZilla just to upload games onto World of Longplays. I've used the Host, Username, and Password that I found in the support forums (even copied and pasted them down so I'll remember) and until now there was no incident. Now it keeps saying:

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

I once tried to connect via Cyberduck, and it still won't connect. I really want to resume uploading longplays, but if this keeps up, I'm shot! Is there something going on I'm not aware of? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
NPI
NPI 15-07-2019 13:46, 5 years ago Responded in DeSmuME AVI Resolution Question
Re: DeSmuME AVI Resolution Question
I sent you a PM on what to do.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 14-07-2019 23:25, 5 years ago Responded in DeSmuME AVI Resolution Question
Re: DeSmuME AVI Resolution Question
Okay, so I know how to record on the emulator and whatnot, but everytime I try to record something, it always sets on 256x384. I want the avi movie to be set on 512x768 without any editing software for fear of it looking too blurry. How do I go about setting the resolution in DeSmuME t get the resolution I want? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 04-05-2019 18:29, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
Re: A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
Ah yes thats what i meant sorry.
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 04-05-2019 16:47, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
no, through component
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 04-05-2019 11:04, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
Yes. Via component cable.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 03-05-2019 14:37, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
So it's official: 720x480, preferrably 480p?
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 03-05-2019 08:40, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
Well i asked Schlauchi about it at the time and he told me it was allowed...
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 02-05-2019 19:55, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
yeah that shouldnt have been accepted with that resolution
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 02-05-2019 07:15, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
Hi DiggerandIndy,

Wii Longplays should be submitted in 720x480, 480p if possible.

One of my friends used his WiiU to record a Wii Longplay namely Pikmin 1. He recorded it in 720p60fps.

Link to his Longplay on WoL and YT: https://www.longplays.eu/downloads.ph...ad_id=6473 https://youtu.be/CjsSaK7A_tg

When the new site hits soon hopefully we should be able to make new guides that are a little more updated.
Mariofan98
Mariofan98 01-05-2019 14:25, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays

boricuaretrogamer wrote in "Longplays Resolutions needs to be updated!":

Nintendo >> Wii: 720x480 (480p if possible - not supported by all games)
Mariofan98
Mariofan98 01-05-2019 07:22, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
I think that can help you: https://www.longplays.eu/forum/viewth...ad_id=6935

I say only you might need a component cable for 480p.
DiggerandIndy
DiggerandIndy 30-04-2019 22:18, 5 years ago Responded in A Question About Submitting Wii Longplays
As we know, some Wii games don't expand to widescreen because Nintendo didn't quite figure that out at the time. I have some questions about submitting longplays for the Wii.

1. What's the acceptable resolution in making longplays for widescreen games (i.e. Wii Sports) and at what size? 480p? 720p? Also I'd like to know about the non-widescreen games (i.e. Klonoa, MLB Power Pros)

2. Is it all right if I use the Wii U to record Wii longplays? Whoever recorded the New Play Control! Pikmin longplay mentioned in his description that he used his Wii U. If so, is it all right if I use HDMI? Also, what's the accepted resolution for this?

I have seen the accepted resolutions in another forum, but I've noticed that it's outdated, and I'm just asking for clarity. Thanks!
Spazbo4
Spazbo4 20-04-2019 21:05, 5 years ago Responded in Render Setting I use in Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for longplays
Re: Render Setting I use in Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for longplays
i.imgur.com/Z1QtLXi.png
Frederikct112
Frederikct112 24-03-2019 15:01, 5 years ago Responded in Is there a way to DL movies directly to my iPhone?
Re: Is there a way to DL movies directly to my iPhone?
What's more important is the right player to watch it with. I dont have an iphone but i assume VLC is also on that platform as well? But do as Spazbo said the thing Schlauchi said only works if the LP is a single file.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.