275 posts | Last Activity on 27-06-2009 16:01 by
27-06-2009 16:01, 15 years ago Responded in List of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. It would be a good idea to have such a list. I'll think about making one... I'll look at youtube and the FTP and see what videos that have been completed, but not uploaded to the site yet.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 27-06-2009 14:22, 15 years ago Responded in List of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that there should be list of game LP somewhere on the site, for all systems, even if here it is categorised and all but many games are on youtube and not here, for example I've done Dragonball Advanced yesterday, for GBA, and it turns that it is done already and uploaded even 8 months ago on youtube, and of course who would think that LP that old isn't here on the site, but it isn't, no matter if it's just one game for that system, why not to create a list, I'm sure later will be more games (I'm recording Dragonball GT for GBA at the moment), and it turns that I have recorded and encoded this game for nothing, i mean it's not a big job, i took me only two days to record it, but what would it be if I took some Big Pc game or something, also same happens last week when I and my friend recorede Super C for NES and somebody else did the same. I know that you cannot upload games to the site rapidly fast and everything, but in that case make a simple notepad list of all uploaded games, on the site and youtube, so the people know what not to record and everything. This is not a critic, this is a friendly suggestion to make this site even better Wink

Cheers
Ravenlord
puttputt131
puttputt131 13-02-2009 20:37, 15 years ago Responded in Problem: no more space on your ftp!
Re: Problem: no more space on your ftp!
Thanks!

That's great! But, how did you get the extra webspace?
AdminBot
AdminBot 13-02-2009 07:13, 15 years ago Responded in Problem: no more space on your ftp!
Hi puttputt131. So you recording more games? Thats great! Smile

I've fiixed the problem now. 56 GB free.
puttputt131
puttputt131 12-02-2009 23:55, 15 years ago Responded in Problem: no more space on your ftp!
I was trying to upload a longplay when I got the error "no more space left on device"

HELP!
Varilion
Varilion 10-02-2009 13:40, 15 years ago Responded in Thanks for this...
Re: Thanks for this...
Just wanted to say thanks for having this site.

I enjoy watching longplays of games i newer will play (mostly because i dont have that console or just good at playing these types of games).

And finaly a BIG thanks for the runners of these longplays, who take there time to reccord thes wonderful and entertaining clips for us to watch!

So THANKS to you all!
Responded in Thanks for this...
E
ezpz1993 04-01-2009 18:24, 15 years ago Responded in MGS3 and MGS4.
Re: MGS3 and MGS4.
Ahh, im gutted there not available to download off the site, Youtube buffering is ridiculous and i can download in better quality at like 3mb/s from here. Angry
Responded in MGS3 and MGS4.
AdminBot
AdminBot 04-01-2009 11:46, 15 years ago Responded in MGS3 and MGS4.
The torrent is working. Download from here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4321709/PS3_Longplay_-_Metal_Gear_Solid_4_Guns_Of_The_Patriots

File has 4 seeders atm.
Play it with example VLC media player.
A
achoo 04-01-2009 10:44, 15 years ago Responded in MGS3 and MGS4.
I am also trying to view a higher quality of MG 4 than that which is provided on youtube; what is up with that torrent dowload? Update please.
J
jasonmartin1993 03-01-2009 20:07, 15 years ago Responded in MGS3 and MGS4.
I'm not sure if this is were I leave it but I'll tell it here. The video for Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 if broken. I really want the video so I can show my cousin when he comes back from collage. This might be way to much to ask, but can you just send the two videos to my email address. Email: "[email protected]" Thank you and sorry for waisting your time if this is a no.
14-12-2008 17:14, 15 years ago Responded in Old Videos?
Re: Old Videos?

Krendall wrote:
I noticed there are a ton of videos on YouTube that claim to have come from longplays.net, but I don't see any of them here. Was there an old version of the site that had them? If so, will they be added to this one?

Also, a guide on the best programs, emulators, etc. to record games for various systems would be nice. I, for one, can never get MAME to record videos, though I can see it's been done.

The old site didn't have all the videos from youtube either, the FF videos, x-box games etc haven't been uploaded here yet. Hippoonios says there are some problems with bandwidth, webspace and time at the moment. So we will just have to wait, and they will update the site, with all the videos. I too would like to know the best programs to record videos :-P :-D
Responded in Old Videos?
fremtan
fremtan 04-12-2008 00:03, 15 years ago Responded in DOA (Dreamcast) or Soul calibur 1&2
Re: DOA (Dreamcast) or Soul calibur 1&2
hello i am spanish i sorry for my english i want a video about dead or alive of Dreamcast or Soul calibur 1 or 2. please. Thank you ;-) :lol:
Krendall
Krendall 07-10-2008 15:56, 16 years ago Responded in Old Videos?
Re: Old Videos?
I noticed there are a ton of videos on YouTube that claim to have come from longplays.net, but I don't see any of them here. Was there an old version of the site that had them? If so, will they be added to this one?

Also, a guide on the best programs, emulators, etc. to record games for various systems would be nice. I, for one, can never get MAME to record videos, though I can see it's been done.
Responded in Old Videos?
Krendall
Krendall 07-10-2008 15:48, 16 years ago Responded in Should unregistered users be allowed to rate movies?
Re: Should unregistered users be allowed to rate movies?
Most site require registration in order to rate movies or whatever they offer, I don't see why this one should be different. Besides, we should encourage more people to register.
AdminBot
AdminBot 29-07-2008 13:01, 16 years ago Responded in Should unregistered users be allowed to rate movies?
Re: Should unregistered users be allowed to rate movies?
What do you think? Vote.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.