Request: The King Of Fighters '98

Last updated on 13 years ago
W
Who can do The King Of Fighters '98 longplays?
deskawa
I have been practicing a bit with KOF 94, so if everything goes well I might follow with the rest of the series as well.
KiethSomataw99
Funny thing about this game - I wanted T-0815 to do this arcade longplay.
deskawa
Don't be a bitch, I have been training with the stupid USA team to make you happy!! :P
ScHlAuChi
Dont bother with it deskawa, ive been doing the whole series recently already - just didnt get around encoding and uploading it yet tho :)

I tried doing all the missing NeoGeo games - theres still a few left tho :)
deskawa
Fine, I'll gladly see them ;)
ScHlAuChi
However there is one game you could do, Fatal Fury 2 - as that one has a bug on the emu i use!
In case you will do it, use Terry Bogart as he is the main storyline guy of it.
deskawa
Ok, I have tried it right now and it works well so far in my emu. I think I'll try to make it after I finish my current lp.
Raidennn
Interesting stuff! def gona watch everything! ^_^
Konnichiwa!
matanews.com/wp-content/uploads/maria-ozawa.jpg
KiethSomataw99
Such as Samurai Shodown 5. Remeber that I would like you to try it on female character on level 4 since you never done that before.
KiethSomataw99
Make good use of savestates; i'd prefer a no loss longplay.
ScHlAuChi
Yes done SS5 with a female already and lots of other stuff too
Kof series i had alot of losses for various reasons
I wanted to show the endbosses super moves etc, or other stuff, so you will see losses!
KiethSomataw99
Who did you chose for SS5 and at what difficulty? When do ya plan to upload it? Also, I asked for Samurai Shodown 5 Special as Basara or maybe Gaira. It's a separate game.
KiethSomataw99
Deskawa, I'd prefer you to choose what character you think the best -Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Kim, Cheng, Jubei, or Bear?
deskawa
I'm decent just with Terry, Andy and May. The most powerful character is probably Terry, he is good in every aspect, I'd say.

@Schlauchi : I'm having some strange bugs with Fatal Fury 2 like characters not being able to hit the other one or timers that start at 00 seconds. Was that your problem too or maybe is my rom a bit corrupted?

KiethSomataw99
deskawa i would like you to go for a no miss run on fatal fury 2, maybe on level 1 and with savestates
ScHlAuChi
Yep i had the same prob, thats why i wasnt able to record it :(
deskawa
I tried the game again with another rom but it still works bad :/
KiethSomataw99
maybe you could try nebula or winkawaks
KiethSomataw99
deskawa, why don't you roll a 6 sided dice to determine who you play: 1-2 Terry, 3-4 Andy, and 5-6 Mai. a fair chance for each character you're good at
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.