battle tryst konami and Last Bronx Sega and Virtua Fighter 3 sega and Flying Dragon Culture brain an

Last updated on 7 months ago
B
Dear, World of longplays play these video games battle tryst Konami and last bronx Sega and flying dragon culture brain virtua fighter 3 sega and criticial blow banpresto and struggle shadow and that they are cool video games and i would like for you to play all of them and that people will be fan favorites of these video games and that people will want to play them in the future i love fighting video games and i hope when you guys plays these video games that people will be able to be very good at playing these video games and i want to see interesting talents there needs to be new videos of old classic video games from the past and there needs to new videos of old retro video games from the past on world of longplays that people will start being happy and not bored if we can just show what these old video games where back in the past that people will want to see animes and movies and shows of them and i want to see more video game parts of them and i want to see them in animated movies so we can show how good these video games really are i need you to listen to my requests because this can help you in the long run and plus you banned me too many times i the one that keeps on coming up with new video game video ideas so lets no banned me this time i can be helping you out and you having granted all my request video games yet so lets be able to show how great these video games are and how people will love to keep playing them in the future and how awesome will be able to see the videos again
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.