Getting bored of... recording?

Last updated on 1 month ago
S
Spazbo4, answer me. Tell me, how do you become interested in games that you have already completed recently? I passed the game with two characters (one character without cheats, another with cheats, because I wanted to see is there any differencies in levels and because this game bad). After first playthrough I immediately recorded a walkthrough for one character (Ghost), that means I passed this game 2 times, lol. Campaign as Niobe has not much differencies as Ghost, just few new levels. on 3rd playthrough I just wanted to end this quickly so I used cheats in midgame, I didn't lost much because some levels from Niobe campaign are identical with Ghost campaign. Of course, I don't want to record campaign as Niobe, this game makes me sick. But at the same time, I understand that there are few games that I can replay many times (probably there are only 5 of them)

For example, I see on your channel Longplay of Spider-Man 2 on PS5 (100%). You didn't get bored? I don't think you recorded it blindly. I'm thinking too much...
Spazbo4
I could never get bored playing Spider-Man 2, the story kinda sucked but I still enjoy swinging around
S
Thank you for your answer Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.