Tarosan's LP thread

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
I've done quite a lot of games for here so I won't list to which I've done... instead I'll be telling you guys what's upcoming because I tend to get a lot of time these days and playing games IS fun.

Anyway still ongoing with Final Fantasy V for the SNES which is a fun game and when that is done then I'll do Final Fantasy VI as the next one so I can wrap up the 16 bit Final Fantasy games.

Currently for non-RPG games... I am doing Megaman X4 atm as I'm halfway done with Zero's Path following a different kind of pattern... I'm also gonna do X5 and X6 as well.

Then I'm gonna do LP's for fun and because no-one expects me too... I am doing Super Mario Kart :) and I'll carry on with the Super Bomberman series with the 4th one... then I'll do Joe and Mac Cavemen Ninja
Ravenlord
Go for it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
T
X4 is done gentlemen
G
But you're forgetting about the first three Final Fantasy games released for the NES. Final Fantasy I and II were both ported and bundled as one title for the Game Boy Advance as Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls. Final Fantasy III was finally released in other countries as a Nintendo DS title with several changes and improvements to the original title. So you haven't exactly finished doing those FF Longplays, my friend.
T
I said SNES LP's not the original 3 for the NES
Raidennn
Tarosan interested on doing a resident evil 3 100% run? or maybe silent hill? seems like no one has taken up on those great games :(
Konnichiwa!
matanews.com/wp-content/uploads/maria-ozawa.jpg
K
I think it really all depends on what he feels like doing for the most part. :3
T
It shall be noted that I am planning to do a Director's Cut of Final Fantasy V because you may of noticed some flaws on Youtube, this will only be available on the site.

I plan to do Optional Commentary on the important parts of the game to tell you what efforts did I do for that part, how many times it took me to get through it and basic banter
T
Here is what's coming up:

NES

SNES

Final Fantasy 6
Super Bomberman 5
Super Mario Kart

PSX

Megaman X5
Silent Hill
Resident Evil 3

NOTE: Resident Evil 3 works perfect, it's now on the pile.
T
UPDATE

Final Fantasy 5 will be re-done to issue a few complaints... also I am working good on Resident Evil.

The next guaranteed games from me are: ((Aka you'll be seeing these sooner))

Megaman Xtreme (Game Boy Colour)
Super Mario Kart (Super Nintendo)
T
It been a while since this was done... Ok then for Longplays atm I'd just completed Legend of Zelda Link to the Past for the GBA aka the remake and no there isn't a chance to do Four Swords.

But to compensate for this I am going to do Minish Cap which I believe will get us a lot of views and attention since it's a huge in demand game.

Also on the burner to come is

Megaman Xtreme 2
Super Bomberman 5
Megaman X5
K
Oooh. Will Minish Cap be a 100% completion? I always wanted to see a Speed Run like that, but I don't think it's in the cards any time soon, Tool Assisted or Otherwise.
T
Trust me when I say Minish Cap it's going to be done correctly... aka 100%
K
Awesome! :3
T
Minish Cap is going to be on hold for the moment, I recently came back as I'd completed the Bomberman series for the Super Nintendo... however good news for all is that the next series I'm covering is one for RPG fans the whole world to enjoy.

The Mana Series.
T
I'm back
T
I thought I let people know that I'm doing the overdue MMX5 LP
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.