Recording Projects

Last updated on 15 years ago
Ravenlord
Maybe I will, I have all games in the series, but for now, of this big games I'm doing Tomb Raider series + usual short old console games, so at the moment I'm fully loaded ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
I have finished recording and I have uploaded new versions of Sam & Max Seasons one and two, and recorded Wallace & gromit Episode 2 :-D
Parazzing
Hey people...

I've uploaded several SNES Longplays to the ftp.

Batman Returns
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Kid Klown in Crazy Chase
Super Mario All-Stars (SMB 1-3) SMB Lost Levels will follow up later ;)
The Adventures of Batman & Robin
The Magical Quest
Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose
RickyC
Parazzing! Youtube is having problems with some of your videos! So far SMB1 and bataman returns. Battletoads seem ok. Do you know if you did anything different with them? Or if they're interlaced because youtube is making the video 2x the length playing at half he speed :/
Parazzing
Hi...
hmm. I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know what could have gone wrong. I encoded the videos with MeGUI, like i did with all my videos. Maybe something screwed them up during uploading?

Well, I used the same settings as always in MeGUI. My suggestion is youtube has problems with the framerate conversion that causes audio delay and slower playback.

I encoded Batman returns the same way like Battletoads... so i really dont have an explanation for this.

Do you think re-upload would help?

EDIT: hmm checked the battletoads vid on youtube and noticed that the ending is missing...
RickyC
Reuploading shoudn't help if they went through first time.

I'll have to download battetoads again and check if original video was ok since i just deleted it from laptop. Youtube has having problems with cutting the ends of videos lately i've heard and doubling length so nothing you can do i guess. I'll try again later if they don't work

For some reason super mario bros 2 is fine yet 1 + 3 got freaky!

EDIT -I'm re-encoding them all and they seem to be working now. Check your settings in Megui are the same as the ones in the guide. Though the guide shows an older version most of it will be similar. Don't know why super mario bros.2 and tiny tunes worked and others didn't though.
Parazzing
Hi !

Thanks for the effort to get the videos working on youtube!

I hope my next videos won't give you any more trouble and work properly again.

Again, thanks very much :great

Cheers !!!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.