Dega re-recording issue

Last updated on 13 years ago
V
Im using Dega Emulator for my Phantasy Star Longplay, but the main problem is when i convert the mmv file (which is the re-recording file) i use this program that came with it (degaavi) mmvconvert will not run fo rme i dont know why, anyways after converting it and played it back, it recorded the title screen the controls are still respondng to my last saves re-recording .............i dont know what going on. Of all the games i can re-record why does this emulator have issues? i can longplay the Gba version, but the game itself flickers. How ironic! IM TRYING TO START THE Phantasy Star SERIES. *calms down* Any help?
T-0815
Hey Valis ! What version of DEGA do you use? Send me the mmv file, so I can get an overview.
V
hmm the dega avi is working but the it seems like it does not compress properly when i play it back.
T-0815
The mmv file works in the emulator? If so, then it is good! There is a second method to record a proper AVI. Hm ... finish your PS1 Longplay and then send it to me!? I could encode everything for you.

How does that sound? www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Ugly/smilie_ugly_017.gif

DEGA is still an immature emulator, but unfortunately there is nothing better. Currently I am working on a detailed guide on how to get the best results with DEGA. But it may still take some time.
V
sound is good. I think i figured out the problem i think the program caps out around 4 Gigs i would like it to slit the video. The video i had before was around 2 hours when that was compressed (techsmith) the first 1 hour of the video was cut or overwrite this was when i . So i had to re-record the video with another codec (xvid.....bad quality) and it worked fine but the file size was smaller so that means file size was the issue and not the recording. That being said again i re-record it with in a hour or less of gameplay just to keep it from being overwritten and messed up.
If you want to prove yourself...First you must complete the task you're given. - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.