Johtto's Longplay Thread

Last updated on 13 years ago
johtto
I've decided to go ahead and finish the recordings for Left 4 Dead. That being said, i'm putting that longplay into encoding mode and it will most likely be my next release here to the site. So keep an eye out for it!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenswood
Hello, Johtto.

Is there any chance you can record the PS1 and GBC versions of X-Men: Mutant Academy? Any response is much appreciated. Thank you.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
johtto
Umm well, I've never played that game before on either system. But, i'll put it in my "Request" section for ya. I'm terribly busy with my projects at hand so, feel free to ask another player if you would like to have it done sooner :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
I FINALLY got around to Downloading and uploading the 2nd half of my Jak and Daxter: The precursor's legacy to my personal channel. So, the youtube links to the longplay on the first post have changed ^.^
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
In the event of me having some "Sound" errors with my L4D longplay on Part 2 and 3, i may have to re-record that game. So, for now that longplay will be postponed. In my time of not publishing any longplays i figure lets do a simple game for the Game Boy Advanced. Yu-Gi-Oh : The Sacred Cards!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
W
Could you do the Samurai Warriors 3 story modes in English audio?
johtto
Westside James : I've never played that game, nor do i own it. But i will put it in my "Requests" Section for you. But, looking at a trailer (I'm Assuming it is) It looks something along the lines of Dynasty Warriors

UPDATE: I've obtained my Wii back from another family member and once i get my Wii component cable i will be able to do Wii longplays! Going to make a section for Wii games.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
N
On the Metal Gear HD Collection are you going to be listening to all the optional Codec calls? A lot of the most interesting/hilarious conversations in the games take place during them so here's one fan hoping you decide to include them.
johtto
Haha, i was planning on including them. So, no worries ;)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Recently i've had SOOO many projects started and all of them are no where near being able to upload. So, i've changed my "Idle Longplays" Section to " 'On Hold' Longplays" Section because it seems like a more fitting name. Not uploaded anything in 3 months makes me really sad. So in the next week or so i plan to have a PS1 (Yes you read that correctly) longplay uploaded!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
It has been really difficult for me to find time and the motivation to do much of anything these days.. With school being my main focus and playing sports i have little to no time to play any sort of video game. As for recording longplays, encoding them and then uploading.. That is very difficult right now.. So i apologize to everyone looking forward to the longplays i "said" i was doing, i'm trying my best D:
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Well, just realized RickyC did MGS 3 on the MGS HD Collection for the 360.. Very upset.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
tiffany rings

tiffany silver

replica tiffany

tiffany jewelry

tiffany & co

.There is other fine print you should read.

Orbiztz.com -- Orbitz has also package offers, stating that anyone can "save typically $200 dollars".The skin an REALLY SIMPLY SYNDICATION (Really Uncomplicated Syndication) give food to available, allowing you to be modified on offers instantly.Everything required to have the RSS's can be to download a fabulous RSS target audience or use a web-based a person and become a member of the services that you can wish to generally be notified.

Travelzoo.com -- TravelZoo will allow you to search one or more site at the moment.You can easily either start a quick search to determine the best airfare tickets, or you may be a part of the e-mail newsletter that's the top notch twenty deals that had been researched from the their office staff, located on US in addition to Canadatiffany rings
tiffany silver
replica tiffany
tiffany jewelry
tiffany & co
Tiffany & Co Ten Row Toggle Necklace - $69.00 : replica tiffany, perfecttiffanysale.com
language:
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/gericon.gifDeutsch
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/fricon.gifFrançais
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/iticon.gifitaliano
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/esicon.gifEspañol
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/pticon.gifPortuguês
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/jpicon.gif日本語
www.perfecttiffanysale.com/langimg/ruicon.gifrussian

M
I voted for assasins creed. There are like 100 requests for it :)
But I have one question. Why don't you play on pc? I never had a console, so I don't know, but it just seems hard for me to play with a controller. Especially in some types of games, like fps games. So why do you like playing more on consoles?
johtto
Good choice! To answer your question, i do play PC games a lot actually. Most of the time I have is spent on my PC and i've gathered quite a few games over the years. But the reason why you see console longplays from me is because i don't have the hardware and space to play, record and store PC longplays without it being 10-20 FPS in the video :D

Edit: Also, growing up i never had a powerful PC or the interest in computers and always had a console lying around that i just fell in love with it. Which is always the same reason i refuse to do emulators until it is absolutely necessary.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
U
Like I said in the shoutbox I screwed up and voted for AC. More Jak HD is what we need I think. :)
johtto
Don't forget to vote at the top of the page! Winner of the vote will be my next longplay! Voting ends November 25! ;D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
johtto
Today marked the end of my first vote which decided my next longplay! The winner Issss... Assassin's Creed! I want to thank you all who voted and I aim to please the viewers with an upcoming longplay: Assassin's Creed!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.