Sorry for Gamecube

Last updated on 13 years ago
S
It feels kind of bad that you've got the gamecube and it's games on your site and no one are doing any longplays for it since you can now play each and every gamecube game on wii. You might as well remove the gamecube and it's games of your site and move the games to the wii section
Tsunao
What?
Might as well as remove PS1 since PS2 can play PS1 games or remove PS2 because PS3 can play [some] PS2 games, as well as move the PS1 section to PS2 or PS3.
Gamecube game isn't a Wii game.

No one is doing GameCube games because either lack of recording it or the lack of games (not everyone had one when it was sorta hot. It was either PS2 or Xbox.) Plus, Gamecube games are hard to come across these days (unlike PS2 games.)

Besides, we only have a few console recorders.
Ravenlord
When game is recorded it goes to original console, that's the reason all sections are here, if we follow your example we might as well remove al retro consoles because you can play it all on PC with emulator, so why not remove snes, genesis and other and move it all to PC ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Connor
It would streamline the categories, though.. We'd basically have PC (for all emulated games + PC games), Wii for Wii+GC, PS3 for all Sony consoles and X360 for all MS consoles... Yeah, that makes sense..

Anyway, I have a Wii and a PVR, so in theory I could record GC games. However, I have no GC games, since I never was a Nintendo-guy, the Wii is only for party games. Also, looking at the GC-catalogue, there aren't much there I fancy. About the only thing that comes to mind is the port of Skies of Arcadia from Dreamcast, but that's already been done.

I guess people really need to come to terms with the fact that some consoles aren't as popular as others and telling people to do them without them wanting to isn't really going to work very well.

[edit]How could I forget Killer7? I'll probably actually do that, but on the PS2, since I have it on that system.
johtto
Im actually planning on doing Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube, and Harvest Moon.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.