Should I...?

Last updated on 12 years ago
Kimu-kun
When I get the external DVD drive I ordered (The internal one on the laptop is on the fritz), and practiced a little on the game I really wanted to play for a while now, which is Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition, should I do a longplay on the Arcade Mode of it?

And if yes, what character out of the 39 should I choose? I'll only do one character. If I did all 39, I would be doing this for a very long time.

Over and out -
Kimu-kun
KiethSomataw99
If ScHlAuChi is gonna do this game, he'll probably do Ryu. There are other characters though. Also, I wonder if you could go for a no loss playthrough. Taking damage is acceptable to me. I wish DarkSuzkaiden could go back to youtube.
Tsunao
If it was me, I would just do Arcade mode with a character I know I can play with/enjoy playing with. If the audience don't like the character I play, well, too bad! If there's a story mode or something I would settle with that instead of Arcade mode. I wouldn't bother with other modes like Time Attack and Survival. If there's like a minigame or something (like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Star Shooter or Tekken Force), I would probably include with the Arcade/Story mode run.

-edit: But ScHlAuChi won't be doing this game. But yeah, most likely he would use Ryu. I think he would rather show the game's game play/story rather than play with some character that require skills/play on super-high difficulty (unless an ending demands it).
Kimu-kun
I'll still practice, and if I do it, I hope they don't mind Norwegian text for the menus, subtitles and victory quotes. (Yes, I am a Norsie)
kireev20000
check text http://youtu.be/GP-3cx3JDXA :-)
Kimu-kun
In that case, it looks like they don't mind foreign languages.
Ravenlord
Well it's prefreable to do games in english, but you can do it in Norse, if somebody had problems with it, he/she won't watch your longplay and that's it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Kimu-kun
Thank goodness the speech is still in English or Japanese, if I like.
D-Skott
I would suggest that you turn off all Norwegian stuff, or switch to English. I mean, most of the viewers do not understand it.

Snakkes ;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.