Request Dark Wizard Sega CD ValisHD

Last updated on 12 years ago
B
I've been watching the longplays for a long time, and there are alot of great games on there. I think all the longplayers do a great job, but i think ValisHD usually does the hardest/longest/deepest longplays. Wanted to make a request of this game, one of my favorites.

Dark Wizard Sega CD is a deep and rich turn based strategy RPG that turned me on to Strategy games in the first play. It's set in a Dungeons and Dragons style world with elves, dwarfs, dragons, pegasus, etc, but isn't based on the DnD ruleset.

You start off by picking one of 4 characters, a prince, a vampire, etc. Each has different units, different strats, (good at economy, weaker military, etc), and each of the characters are either good or evil, affecting your units.

It's a long game, maybe 20ish hours is the fastest i've done it, and it falls along the steps of games like advance wars.

I hope you'll look into it, but i know this is a HUGE and older game, so it might be impossible to LP. Thank you for your consideration. :)
B
btw, if the game freezes at the end of the first level, you have to enable perfect syncro.

It's under cpu, works perfect after that
B
well, as i said, it's a long game, not sure if it would meet entertaining quality but after watching your longplays on cubex55 on youtube, i think it might be something you would enjoy.

Thank you for taking the time to consider it though. :)
V
Hmm i need to get familiar with the game before i play it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.