The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Last updated on 12 years ago
Tsunao
Tsunami.
I think I c wut u did thar. :3
I think I prefer the name "Trollnao" since that is my "job" here and on IRC, but that's a different subject.

The encoding is done (after...what, 30-something hours?). It is 23 parts (wanted to split it so people don't want to watch sidequests aka "filler"). I didn't put a text file with the info because I was waiting for the encode to finish. =X

I expect the uploads to be finished in a few days. My interwubz connection isn't the greatest, especially on the FTP all of a sudden (60 Kbps. On the FTP, it goes all over the place and stop at 23 Kbps or 30 Kbps. That is why I don't process any more. =/)
DarkRyder1979
Sweet......
I haven't been able to play Arkham City at all for a while...
[size=xx-small]Damn you Bioware & SWTOR...[/size]
After being able to stop playing that for a while I recorded Magical mirror. But I'll try and get some good quality time with Batman come the weekend!
DarkRyder1979
Awesome! On a side note, how's your Arkham City coming along?
It looks like the Tsunami is currently uploading the vids to the FTP as of now... I don't know how many parts there are though (or how long it takes to upload them, so I can't start plocessing them yet....)
DarkRyder1979
A possible ETA for the finished product maybe?
Tsunao
C
" data-content="Send Message">@CheapTrick :
I want to me wuv'd more than just a friend. D:
But wuv is wuv, so yeah. :3

@Bossman:
D: WUV ME~!

In other news that isn't "wuv" related: I FINALLY finished Skyward Sword.
Longplay time: 27 hours
Gameplay time: 30 hours

Longplay time subject to change (edit out getting treasures after restarting the game.)

I say I did decent in the game. It will consist of getting all Heart Pieces (and 2 Life Medals), all Goddess Cubes and Chests, all Gratitude Crystals, Hylian Shield (but I don't do the Boss Rush all the way), and showing item upgrading (but I don't show the farming.)
Don't rush me on uploading it. I may be recorded (and VideoRedo edits), but it ISN'T encoded. That will take awhile, as well as uploading (have to figure out where to split it.)