Resident Evil - Revelations

Last updated on 12 years ago
O
Recently released Resident Evil Game for the 3DS. I am a fan of RE since 1996 but refuse to buy a 3DS just for this game. A longplay would be marvelous to watch...
I
//Tsunao sorry I updated post.
Tsunao
i know a place where I can download 3DS ROMs without resorting to torrents. [d]Dunno if it has it since I don't follow 3DS scene releases.[/d] Doesn't have it, but it wouldn't matter. I don't follow 3DS scene releases.

-edit:
What I meant was...it HAS RE:R, but not the NA version.

Omaru pretty much summed it up: at the moment of this post, there is no 3DS emulator (or an emulator that can run 3DS ROMs), hence "...unless you like watching something recorded from a camcorder...".

Anything that says about 3DS emulator is a lie!!
I
Try video from this Russian torrent tracker (registration required): http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3942252
kireev20000
Welcome to the community!
Omaru
Yeah I think all DS longplays run off emulators, there's none for the 3ds at the moment and if there are they are probably limited. Sadly there's no w ay to record the stream other than with cam (look up videos on youtube to see what Tsunao means, really poor quality stuff.
Tsunao
Impossible to do unless you like watching something recorded from a camcorder of sorts.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.