Opinion: Regarding Night Trap SegaCD

Last updated on 12 years ago
MadMatty
Ive recorded a perfect run through SegaCD Night trap but to be honest its pretty crap as to get all the captures you avoid the story of the game.

This will be submitted as my longplay, but what I want to ask is if I can make another recording doing the bare minimum in order to atain the story footage. I only ask as its not really a long play, more just watching video ;) I would use the Higher quality 32x version in this case.

I didnt use 32x version for main playthough as it can be difficly to get the timming right on the captures so I used re-recording of gens for segcd version (doesnt support 32x cd).
Kimu-kun
Doesn't matter, as long as it's done, it should be fine.
Yeah I agree with Night Trap its almost a catch 22. In order to beat the game, you have to miss out on most of story and interactions :-/ I would definitely like to see you do a bare minimum run.
G
You should have done the 3DO or DOS version of the game instead. They had better video quality than the Sega CD.
Stealthborn
I took a look at Night Trap and it was pretty amusing for what it was. I guess what could have been done was showing story scenes after you finished the game along with the deaths/alternate stuff. But still a good longplay despite those minor issues.
MadMatty
[flash=,]http://www4.pown.it/flash/495.swf[/flash]
Stealthborn
HD release huh? Should be interesting considering that there hasn't been a port of that game in 17 years. It would be nice to see it in HD considering that the FMVs were a little grainy at the time (at least on the Sega CD). But it would be nice to see it available for a new generation.
S
This will be presented as my long-playing, but what I ask is if I can make another recording by the minimum in order atain recording history. I only ask because it is not really a long game, more just watching the video ;) I would use the higher quality version of 32x in this case.
norsebard
The Sega-CD 32x Night Trap looked so much better than the Sega-cd version.
Sega-CD colors on screen= 64 out of 512
Sega-CD 32x Colors on Screen= 32,768
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.