What XBLA Games Do You Wanna See Longplayed?

Last updated on 12 years ago
I am getting a HD PVR relatively soon and I will be doing Xbox 360 longplays (mostly XBLA). Is there any certain game you wanna see longplayed?

Here is a link to my XBL Profile. A few of these games were demos but ask what the game is and I will answer with Yes I have it or No I don't.

Xbox Gamertag
norsebard
I did like the Bionic Commando remake.
D
Explosion man, bionic commando...
AZD-WOL
Oh! Shadow Complex and Limbo! I agree with you Omaru.

Too bad that I don't have all the wires to do it. I still need a long Component cable to view anything recorded with with my HD PVR. I'm so close to providing...something and yet I'm still missing a couple things to do that going by that recording thread. It may have been updated.

As for my personal request, I would LOVE for someone to do a longplay of Radiant Silvergun Story mode with all cutscenes and subtitles in it.

I doubt someone would do that since that is a Shooter of epic hard proportions. Lots of training is required to do that. Oh god...I wish money wasn't such a issue.

I'm sad.
That reminds me, I wonder if Tsunao ever completed Megaman ZX Advent? Probably not.
Tsunao~.
Omaru
Shadow complex and I guess something like Limbo (has someone already done limbo?)
norsebard
Do Tron 2.0 Killer App for Xbox.
No KOTOR 1 and 2 are not on XBLA, at least they weren't the last time I checked. I have A Physical Copy of Both (That is I think I have KOTOR 2 lying around somewhere...) I know I have and where I have the first one, and both of them are games I have been thinking about recording, I just haven't got around to it. I started playing RAGE today (I had that game lying around for a while too...) I just have to find the time to sit down and play it, and then I'll probably get in the mood to actually record it as well. :-)
norsebard
Is Kotor 1 and2 on Xbox live Arcade?
?"Work is for people who can't play games!" - Billy Mitchell
PillsOfDeath
I've Made the first episode of The Walking Dead.

It's not available yet but it will be soon enough :)
Dersu
I'd also love to see Fez, not to mention the Dishwasher games. Thanks.
U
Please consider LPing Fez.
W
Hardly anyone knows about World of Sour its a new one that came out two weeks ago. I'm a die hard XBLA fan.
johtto
Still haven't beaten Doom II on the 360 yet.. Might do that :\
Metal Gear! uhhggg

justseedy wrote:
would love 1 for feeding frenzy and have you got burger time?

I have Feeding Frenzy 2.

"Alien Hominid, World of Sour and Super Meat Boy."

I deleted Super Meat Boy, Do not have Alien Hominid, and never heard of World of Sour (Skittles)
W
Alien Hominid, World of Sour and Super Meat Boy.
johtto
Haha, love burger time :P
Metal Gear! uhhggg
J
would love 1 for feeding frenzy and have you got burger time?
I got it coach ;)
C
DOOM and DOOM II?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.