Last updated on 12 years ago
B
1) mortal kombat
2) minecraft
3) runescape
4) nba 2k13
5) crash twinsanity
O
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Why? Because it got me back into games. I was off games for a long time until dreamcast, once that died I stayed away for a bit, played a bit of xbox and gamecube but, eventually sold it all, and did not play WW until around 2 years after its release. I even dismissed it when I first played it, but then someone told me to just go with it, and after a bit, I realized it was amazing, and that games can be amazing.

I would like to thank longplays and all of its users! Thanks to the longplays, I have been able to enjoy games that I just don't have the time for, or really suck at :)

Oh and my runner up would be Indigo Prophecy, because it made me realize that games can be more story driven. Love Quantic Dream now, and if it weren't for them I would never have bought a PS3.
TwilightKitsune
My all time favorite game, is EarthBound. It's a game with an interesting Battle Mechanic, awesome music, and a sense of humor.
johtto
Snake eater? Really? I always found that that game in the series really lacked in some way. I just didn't find it as enjoyable as the rest of the series. MGS1 being my favorite in the series was great.

Just my opinion :3
Metal Gear! uhhggg
golgota18
Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater
Spikestuff
The Legend of Spyro:
*dun dun dun*
Dawn of the Dragon
C
Half Life 2 or Super Mario Sunshine.
M
Portal 2 is the best game i have ever played. Before i played it, it didnt look too interesting, but after i finished it, i consider it a masterpiece. Everyone should play that game. I was thinking of making a longplay of it, but i see there is already one on the site, but not on youtube. Why? It's such a great game, please upload it when you have time.
TheGamer9182
Either The Walking Dead, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Or the Portal series.
Frederikct112
The very first Mario game and the first Final Fantasy game.
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
kireev20000
Xenogears and FF9.
Spazbo4
I have a tie between Metal Gear Solid PS1 and Chrono Trigger
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
C
Just recently I have started reminiscing all of the games I played even on those ones that I never owned but played as well all the way from NES to PS2

Tops Excluding the well known FF titles are;

LOZ Ocarina of time N64
LOZ link to the past SNES
Battletoads NES
Ape Escape PS1
Sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3 & Knuckels
Tactics Ogre
Ogre Battle march of the black queen

I could keep going you know!!!
B
Not sure which is THE ONE! But my list says: Grim Fandango, TLJ both parts, space quest 4 and 5, HoMM 2 and 3.

PS: actually there is many more, this is just the beginning)))
K
1: EarthBound.
2: Paper Mario.
3: Paper Mario: TTYD.
4: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
5: Secret of Mana.
6: Secret of Evermore.
7: Champions of Norrath.
8: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.
9: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2.
10: Champions: Return to Arms.
pcfaulkner
grand theft auto series and fallout 3
M
I can't believe nobody's said Comix Zone yet!
Puff_Zombie
Legend Of Mana for PS One.
Awesome character design, awesome story, terrific music.
Phlebiac
World of Warcraft. I can love and hate it the same time. Especially now it's only 1 month to go, before the 4th expansion hits the shelves!

And ofcourse playing Darksiders 1 on PC. The Witcher 1 i still have to finish some time. Currently at chapter 2, tho i think i will be close to chapter 3.

So many games to play, so less time to finish them :(
R
my all time fav games is super mario and super sonic. but now i play san andreas, champix online, need for speed series, crazy taxi. these are some games i never forget in my life because i waste my alot of time on it...lol
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.