Greetings!

Last updated on 12 years ago
D
Hi,
I've recently started using MAME again after a 10 year break. I have been playing WoW for 7 years and needed to relive some of my youth.
My favourite game of all time is Wonderboy. Back when I was 15 I completed the game without dying and it's now my mission to repeat this achievement.
I came across this site from YouTube because I wanted to learn how to record my gameplay. I was using FRAPS but this produces very large files which then have to be reduced via encoding.
So I saw this video on YouTube which was over an hour long and thought wow, how do you do that.
Is there a tutorial or post someone can please direct me to which will teach me your skills?
After all, I don't wat to complete Wonderboy with my first life and not be able to prove it!
Regards
DtM
johtto
Greetings to you :D We do have a thread in the forums that will teach you, but as of right now its in text form so it may be confusing. Here's the link for it :http://www.longplays.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1479&forum=22
Metal Gear! uhhggg
D
Thank you for the reply and the link. I'll take a look :)
johtto
No problem, Welcome to the site :D
Metal Gear! uhhggg
If you need help encoding you can come into the IRC (via CHAT at the top of the page) and we can teach you first hand how to encode thru TeamViewer and I have ALL encoding tools upped onto a 4shared account if you need em I can send you a link BUT you might either have to sign in or sign up to download it -_-
PillsOfDeath
Welcome Among Us :-)
M
Welcome to the forum. I am so glad when I realized that another WoW lover is on board. I am waiting for your knowledge sharing here about WoW or other games
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.