Taking a Break

Last updated on 12 years ago
johtto
Hey there! After being with the site almost a year now, i need to focus on other things in my life besides video games. I am taking a break from longplaying. I don't know how long i will be gone. As for the longplays i have already started, The completion of them by anyone else is not my concern. Except for MGS HD Collection, If that could be "skipped" until i return, it would be greatly appreciated.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenlord
people obviously don't read when the topic was last active
Sic Parvis Magna
johtto
raisteve, i ended my break like 1-2 months ago xD
Metal Gear! uhhggg
R
as your wish, enjoy your self have stay safe
hope we will discuss many more forums in future
S
Registration, johtto out there a safe time. And "pension" may be temporary or permanent, be sure to enjoy life.
johtto
It means, while im gone, if anyone wants to do a longplay of a game on my list or i have already started, they can.
Metal Gear! uhhggg
S
I don't know how long i will be gone. As for the longplays i have already started, The completion of them by anyone else is not my concern.

thanks for sharing.

virtual numbers,
vpn access
PillsOfDeath
Have a nice holiday johtto.

I'm like you and Ravenlord.

I publish LP in several months period because i have a life beside and that's very importent.

johtto
Balance of things is not the issue, its having the time. I have school work, friends, and other hobbies that i have little to no time for videos games anymore, i appreciate the advise, and have a good holiday :)
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Ravenlord
You need to learn balance within all those stuff, I publish only one LP in two months period, because I have so much other interests in life

nevertheless have a nice holiday and be seeing you here later ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Ravenswood
Have a safe time off from recording, johtto. Whether the "retirement" is temporary or permanent, be sure to enjoy life.
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
Well it is almost (if not) summer break! Go out have fun and enjoy your summer break!

To get you in a summer-y mood here is a picture and a song!

[img width=300]http://www.asia.com/content/tags/images/beach.jpg[/img]

Chicane- Low Sun
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.