Banjo Kazooie Nuts N Bolts Request

Last updated on 12 years ago
C
I grew up on the classic Banjo Kazooie games and heard rightly so a million or so years ago :P that they were now on the Xbox 360. I sadly can't play it both because I don't own an Xbox 360 and I am firmly in the state of mind that it isn't nearly as good as the N64 games. That doesn't mean that I want to check it out and see how it is. It is strongly recommended that someone do a 100% Jiggy playthrough or whatever. If whoever decides to take it, thinks it is too much work to collect everything, then a no commentary longplay is all I ask for. I grew up on these games and believe Rare ruined the new look. Better graphics doesn't always mean a better game.

I am sorry to nitpick but if whoever decides to take this, can you please make sure the text is readable and not out of focus. A lot of the videos on Youtube or otherwise, make either a good quality video with a commentary, or a bad quality video with no commentary. If the only way to do this is HD, then try to at least make the text readable.

It is sort of because of guilty interest that I am even going against my better judgement and looking at a game that in my opinion ruined Banjo and his feathered friend. If you feel otherwise, know that this is an opinion only. I looked it up on the Wikia and Piddles Grunty's new sidekick caught my attention and reminds me of a normal version of the Chesire Cat.

Thanks!
L
I second this request. :)

I wish to see a longplay of B&K: Nuts and Bolts, too.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.