What about longplays for the really old systems?

Last updated on 12 years ago
N

What about longplays for the really old systems like Magnavox Odyssey, the different PONG consoles from Coleco, Atari, Magnavox and Nintendo, Altair 8800, TRS-80 model I-III, Commodore PET, Interton VC 4000, Fairchild Channel F, RCA Studio II, Bally Astrocade, Magnavox Odyssey 2, Intellivision, Cassette Vision, Atari 8-bit home computers, APF Imagination Machine, Tandy COCO, TI-99/4A, Arcadia 2001, ZX spectrum, Commodore VIC-20, BBC Micro, Acorn Electron, Oric, CPC Amstrad,
Sharp x1, Acorn Archimedes, Sam Coupé...

There are tons of different systems from the 70s/early 80's that sure would be fun to watch. So if anyone still has the consoles/computers/games and of course the TIME.
It would be really lovely!

Cheers!
/Nick
I
I second that! In fact, some days ago i asked for a longplay for a Commodore 64 fame!
johtto
Coleco vision is a pretty fun console, my father has pretty much every game made for that thing and, though old, It's a lot of fun!
Metal Gear! uhhggg
Lemmy556

There is longplays for CPC Amstrad.

If I remember correctly there was supposed to be Spectrum longplays coming too, but I dont know what happened to them.
MadMatty
Hosting the longplays isnt the problem, is having players wanting to play and submit them ;)

Commodore64 has its own lonplays community, and we dont want to duplicate their efforts. and spectrum has RZX Archive.

I do plan to do alot of Atari 2600 longplays at some point. At least record all the games I owned.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.