a 3DS suggestion

Last updated on 11 years ago
superporygon
i see you can do 3DS longplays
can you perhaps play resident evil revelations?
Kimu-kun
I would love to do it, but I don't have a 3DS capture card.

If I did, I'd probably longplay Tetris Axis (Just "Tetris" in Europe) and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.

But alas, my retirement hinders me from delivering those longplays.
Tsunao
Even though I don't like mentioning what I am going to do (defeats the purpose of "surprise"), I will go on anyway, these are the games I am going to try to do, since I have them:

-Kid Icarus: Uprising (just beat this game yesterday. Gonna go through it again!)
-Starfox 64 3D (kinda started)
-Kingdom Hearts 3D (Have to beat it, first)
-Ocarina of Time 3D (don't even NEED to beat this. It is virtually unchanged, save for Master Quest, which is mirrored. Dunno if layout is different.)
-Code of Princess ("the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" wants this to be 3DS longplay 005. >_>)
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (this might end up being last since I am trying to get all the DLC and get 99999 Rythmia so I can do the Encore songs so I don't have to spam the Dark Notes.)

Just recently, I finished Dead or Alive: Dimensions. That is being uploaded to the FTP at the moment. There's also Liberation Maiden. It is on scheduled publishing, so expect that. Fun fact: Liberation Maiden is actually the first 3DS longplay, but "the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" insisted that a Mario game be the first 3DS longplay. >_>

Off-topic, but relevant to the subject of "what I want to do":
-The World Ends With You (because "the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" demands it.)
-Shantae: Risky's Revenge (ditto. ._.)
-Project Diva series (this one was by freewill)

[size=xx-small][d]"the-German-who-shall-not-be-named" is totally not ScHlAuChi. TOTALLY NOT![/d][/size]
Ravenswood
Here the games that should be longplayed on the 3DS:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
Star Fox 64 3D
Cave Story 3D
Shinobi
Sonic Generations
Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tales of the Abyss
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Rayman Origins
Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion

Future 3DS games including:

Fire Emblem Awakening (FEB 2013)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (FEB 2013)
I eat video games, I sleep video games, I play video games...until I had to work 8 hours.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.