Heroes Of Might And Magic Series

Last updated on 11 years ago
Frederikct112
Hello,
Im am thinking about doing this series later on in 2013 but if anyone wants do it besides me, you are more than welcome to record it.

What i am thinking about is
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros II
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros III
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros IV
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros V
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros V: Hammers Of Fate
Heroes Of Might & Magic Heros V: Tribes Of The East
^^^^^^^
All these 100% hopefully.

I know from personal experience that it can be a hard nut to crack to get them all 100% but if nobody is willing i would gladly take up the challenge.

Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
M
Go right ahead! :)
C
Now are you doing the Heroes of Might and Magic series or the Might and Magic series?
Frederikct112
Ups i'll fix that C:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
C
Excellent.
P
very greate news i.m wait for now
Frederikct112
I would not recommend you "[size=small]wait[/size]" for it becuse i have alot of games to do before hand, but i'll come to them one day :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.