Final Fantasy X where to get Lionheart

Last updated on 11 years ago
joshman327
Hey can some one tell me how to get lionheart please
Tsunao
Get a Variable Steel (you can buy them) and insert the Double Overdrive ability as the dominant ability (no other abilities in the sword that may change its name...I think) Double Overdrive increases the rate of filling the Overdrive gauge. Alternatively, you can fight the Ornitholestes in the Monster Arena.

If you want to get said ability in the sword, you need to have 30 Underdog's Secret, which can be won from doing Blitzball games, getting all Al Bhed primers (you get 99), bribing a Chimera at Al Bhed Home, or spamming Th'uban in the Monster Arena (it is a common drop). It REALLY isn't worth it if you are spamming Th'uban because the monster drops stuff with Triple AP and Triple Overdrive (which, obviously, is better than Double Overdrive.), unless you are some completionist trying to get all weapons.

You could use them in a mix, which has some pretty neat mixes.

Don't expect the super glowy blue laser blade from FFVIII.
It shares the same model as other weapons, like Hrunting and Save the Queen.

[img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/gXloIbd.jpg[/img]
joshman327
okay i have steel where do i get double overdrive cause im in the part where you fight bevele dragon on the ship deck
Tsunao
You are nowhere near getting the items for Double Overdrive: Underdog's Secret.

I'm going to assume you didn't read the second paragraph. To get Underdog's Secret:
-Win Blitzball leagues (place 1st overall....one at a time...Randomly.)
-Get all Al Bhed primers (26 of 'em). You get 99 from Rin when you speak to him with all Primers.
-Bribe a Chimera at Al Bhed Home (impossible since you are past that and can't be revisited)
-Defeat Th'uban in the Monster Arena (it is a common drop). It is unlocked by unlocking 6 fiends in the Species Conquest section. It would be a waste to fight this if you are going to get Underdog's Secret to get Double Overdrive since it drops weapons with Triple Overdrive. Triple > Double.

Alternative way of getting Lionheart (and other Double Overdrive weapons): defeat Ornitholestes at the Monster Arena. It is unlocked by capturning 3 of all Reptile fiends. But, like, all other Monster Arena enemies, it won't be easy to defeat.

Capture enemies by getting Capture weapons. You aren't that far from them.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.