Frederikct112's Progress Upon 2020 Updated

Last updated on 11 years ago
J
Oh and can you do banjo kazooie 360 and banjo tooie?
Frederikct112
New update here: I am still recording StarCraft 2: Heart of The Swarm(im sorry for the wait, i have been quite busy lately) and i have also begun on a game called Anomaly Warzone Earth.
And for Joneeeeeeee: http://www.longplays.org/downloads.ph...ad_id=3059
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Frederikct112
Update time!
Alright, so i have been kind of busy lately and i want to apologize for the people that are awaiting the upcoming C&C longplay. I will finish it within a couple of days from now(hopefully). I will start off with the game that hasn't been done thanks to RickyC not doing it(not judging by the way). I will first do C&C: The Covert Operations and then the rest of the C&C series(hopefully). I might start on Lord of the Rings I later, but since i know that the list is filled up for the next 3 months, i might as well wait a bit, y'know? :)
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft
Frederikct112
Update time again!
I just realized that nobody had played Age of Mythology so i went to do that instead of recording the C&C series. Nobody has requested that series yet either way. Anyway, im going to record the expansion to Age of Mythology and then its time for me to record Banjo-Tooie. i think people have waited long enough now :)
G
Do you plan on doing Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts? I would like to see a longplay of that. I would to see someone show a part where you earn a trophy on Saucer of Peril.
Frederikct112
At some point, yes, i am planning on playing it and i'll make sure to do it 100%.
Frederikct112
Update time!
I have been busy as always and i first want to apologize to all the guys waiting for Banjo-Tooie and my other console-based games, i am simply just too busy with everything. So, for now on, im only going to be recording PC games. Until i get my things under control.

I am currently recording LOTR 1 on PC and im planning to play more PC games later.
Again, i'm sorry for all the guys that have been waiting for such a long time.
NPI
That's alright, your longplays are mostly for long hard games. Especially if you plan heroes of might and magic!!
R
Haha, no, you will never be forgiven, we all pay lots of money for these longplays and you have to earn your share now! :@
NPI
wat
Geekmeister

Reinc wrote:

Haha, no, you will never be forgiven, we all pay lots of money for these longplays and you have to earn your share now! :@

Say what now? You pay for them? When did that happen?
Geek Power!
Frederikct112
Update time once again!
I have been busy as always but i can already reveal that i am 70 % done with the orignal C&C game and then i going to move onto C&C: Red Alert Counterstrike & Aftermath. It hopefully shouldn't take that long. I have already finished recording the Covert Operations so that will be included in the C&C longplay.

I'm always worried that i take too long to record these kind of games so i want to apologize for the people waiting for these games as i'm just busy with life in general. Job(which i love), children and the wife. Hopefully it will go a bit quicker within these next couple of weeks/months.
NPI
Frederickt, I have been snooping through the ftp folder (like I usually do but hide it from others :P) and I saw you have someone's Warhammer 40k longplay in your folder. Also He made a longplay for one of its expansions.

I think that people who makes expansion longplays shall not be expected to do all of them and these expansions are to be a separate longplay. Simply because they are not a short DLC, but a whole entire long game.

Also if you plan to do C&C in the future with all of its expansions, they should be separated, not as one longplay.
Frederikct112
You are absolutely right NPI, expansions should be uploaded separately and i will upload the longplays individually once i get to the expansions of C&C. (:
MadMatty
There is no need to separate them when they are all by the same longplayer.

Also, if they need the original game to work then they are treated as the same game.
E
I have one suggestion!

Theme park world on pc. It's a game where you create your own park of roller coasters and other attractions. The goal is to suceéd with your park and get golden enough golden keys, and to get them, you need golden tickets.
Frederikct112
Is it like Roller Coaster Tycoon? If so i would gladly take a look at it at some point. (:
E
There are similarities with this game and roller coaster tycoon. However, in this game, there are some challenges. You have to keep the customers happy and to do that, you need to do things like buy resturants, hiring staff and keep the park clean from dirt. There is also a guide who will help you throughout the game, he looks like a black ant. You can both see the park from the air and see the park as a first person.

This is the trailer of the game (In United States, the game is called Sim Theme Park): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2dMDG91_BE
Frederikct112
Hello everyone, Fred here.

It's been awhile huh? Well, i thought i might give you a heads up as to why i haven't been active lately.

So this all started when my wife gave birth to my second child so i've been quite busy taking care of her and my wife of course. I'm as always busy with work and for the record im not working for MahaloVideoGames anymore as they shut down their network...

Now for the part that you all want to hear about:

How far am i with my longplays?

Well, as i mentioned earlier i haven't had the time thanks to my child being born.

So, it looks as follows:

Command & Conquer 1: 40 % done

Age of Empires 1: 50 % done

Banjo-Tooie: 10% done(im terribly sorry for the people waiting for this, ill get to it after Age of Empires i hope)

As most of you know, strategy games like Age of Empires takes a while to setup and record as one mistake can mess up an entire mission so i like to take it step-by-step so to speak. As always im terribly sorry for being so inactive for so long.

I would like to thank all the mods/admins for still being as active as ever. I'll be back soon, i promise. :)

Kind regards, Frederick.
resrer
Welcome back. ;)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.