South Park: The Stick of Truth

Last updated on 10 years ago
Geekmeister
Trying to create some hype for my upcoming Longplay of South Park: The Stick of Truth... Totally not ripping off Tsnuao's hyping of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between worlds...

Some Facts, the longplay shows the adventures of Macho Man, aka Douchebag the Jew, a boy so manly and macho he runs around dressed all in Pink!

I also get a bunch of Achievements (48/50 to be exact) The ones I didn't get was the one for not selling anything for the entire duration of the game (You can sell stuff in the Free-roam I think, but screw it, I wasn't sure If I would have enough money to buy the best weapons, and look like the a certain someone..., also I didn't let kenny die 10 times in battle, for fear of not being able to get another achievement...

Anyways I hope you are all excited about this (It took me 3 recording attempts to get it right....)
Geek Power!
Geekmeister
So, after careful consideration, I have decided to redo the longplay from scratch (simply because I am not 100% happy with how the original turned out... I might also try to get all 50 achievements I will have to see if I have enough money to look like the hoff without selling anything before the free roam porttion of the game, otherwise I will most likely get 49/50 achieves regardless.
Geek Power!
F
Hi there :) How many time it took to you to do the first longplay ?

I'll look forward for this game :)
Current longplay : Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition (Thread).

My projects
Connor
Start over because you're not 100% happy with the result?

Respect! I wish more people had your committment.
Geekmeister
It took me 3 attempts to get the first one done, the first time of which was blind, and then 2 attempts on the second (I forgot to pick up something important aboard the UFO... :(
Geek Power!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.