MeGUI freezing vid

Last updated on 8 years ago
K
NPI requested I make a thread here. Here the issue:

Currently, me and my sisters have started up a new YouTube channel called PurrfectHD as a splinter channel to our PurrfectTrio channel. The ones you see on the channel are the ones that came out fine but the latest three vids we did all freeze up at the same time of 2:16 and the timer still goes one or the rest of the vid. The MP4 also stops its audio at the same time and the timer sill runs. So I am wondering if it may have been an issue with the version of Bizhawk used to do the recording or something I did in the settings to break it.

Bizhawk used was r4511 since that was the version used to playback and AVIfy the original vids before going back to make HD versions years later.
boricuaretrogamer
you're welcome, anytime :D
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
Geekmeister
Nemo problemo there, always happy to help :P Besides the same thing happened to me when I did an NDS game for my own channel not that long ago B)
Geek Power!
K
That did the trick. Thanks guys.
boricuaretrogamer
The codecs that we recommend in order to encode with MeGUI are: Lagarith Lossless Codec (highly recommended) also NeroAAC for audio.

Try to use AVISource instead of DirectShowSource. That was happened on me too. I changed from DirectShowSource to AVISource in the AviSynth script and the problem disappears! Yaay!
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
Geekmeister
Are you using AviSource, or DirectShowSource in the Avs file? If you are using DirectShowSource try switching to AviSource.
Geek Power!
Brian04510
Try using a different recording codec for the AVI. Lagarith Lossless Codec should suffice.
As if it wasn't bad enough already...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.