MeGui - Error parsing file

Last updated on 6 years ago
martanius
Hello. I want to encode Ratchet and Clank longplay, but for some reason I encountered some problems during encoding. I was recording PS3 version of that game like God of War Ascension using AverMedia Live Gamer Extreme at 720p 60FPS. Then I was encoding is using the DirectShowSoure function in AVS script and encoding went well, maybe I had some problems watching video in that megui video player when I was playing the video for a few seconds or just fast forwarding and then I get error "Out of memory". But encoding went well so I didnt think it could be some major error.

Now I want to encode Ratchet and Clank. Source video files are in .mp4 (just like GoW Ascension), and after 8 hours of encoding (or so) i got blue screen and then it restarted PC, I tried it again and again after 8 hours or so, blue screen and restarted. I was serarching something on google and find out that could be causing K-Lite codec pack (it is strange that GoW went well) that I was probably using, so I uninstalled it. Now when I try to open that AVS script in megui it shows error "Error parsing video file" and saying that .MP4 is not supported format. I tryied to install some codec packs (except K-Lite), my Windows Media Player is able to play these video files, megui just showing same error message.

So what I have to install ?
Thanks.

-------------------------------

Well, I installed fdshow and Hali splitter (seems like I was using LAV splitter) and now it looks it works, but we will se if it will encode it succesfully or not.
i7-4790k 4GHz
16GB RAM
GTX 980 4GB
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.