Disney Channel GBA/DS game requests

Last updated on 8 years ago
G
This request is for any GBA/DS posters (Valis77, NPI, Mariofan98, and Amy Rose). There are some Disney Channel handheld console games I want to see on this place with a longplay on getting all collectibles and/or getting 100% on (as there has been no longplay that have done that for these games yet). Please reply when you can!

Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise (just get all trading card collectibles as that's the only other thing to get 100%).

Kim Possible 3: Team Possible 100% this game (get all pictures and all lip balms, lawn gnomes, burritos and music secrets (collect these at Global Justice by completing the obstacle courses))

Kim Possible: Global Gemini (collect all kimmunicator tokens and clothes tokens and defeat all enemies in each level)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Tipton Caper 100% this game (collect all picture pieces in the game)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Tipton Trouble (DS) 100% this game (find all outfits and boosters. There might be other requirements for this I'm missing so do just the other requirements necessary to get 100% in each level/episode)

That's So Raven (GBA) 100% this game (collect all photos (complete all bonus missions in each episode's level except the last level to get all photos).

That's So Raven 2 Supernatural Style: 100% this game (find all outfit piece tokens, special outfit pieces, vision pieces, and costumes).
V
we'll look into it my friend
J
Sorry Kirby, those aren't my type of games.
Hopefully someone else will pick up on them.
V
to be fair the Kimpossible ones looks promising
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.