[To LongPlay Uploaders] Can I use your content?

Last updated on 7 years ago
V
Hi,

So I am making a big collage of VoDs for use in a 24/7 'Video Game Archive' stream, the stream's primary goal is to allow for user's to come chill / relax watching some memorable games from their past.

The stream is non commercial except for some donations which will go towards equipment upgrades and electricity.

OK so,

Any uploader here at longplay who has uploaded content, can you please say 'YES' if you agree to me being able to use your VoD's in my stream or 'NO' if you do not.

Thank you!
Spazbo4
fine whatever, just make sure you do proper credit for each one
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
martanius
You can use mine :)
You won't know it 'till you try it.
Ironclaw
You can use mine, as long as I'm credited with "Ironclaw" and my own YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/Ironclaw007). which is the main hosting place for my Amiga longplays (not all of them are here on WoL). Also credit World of Longplays of course :)
R
As long as you credit me properly and don't make profit off my longplays, it is okay to use them. You should talk to ScHlAuChi about using content from WoL.

EDIT: To clarify, using money you get to keep your project going and growing is fine, but no personal gain. Crediting me is as simple as not removing and not obscuring subtitles.
Ironclaw

Reinc wrote:

and don't make profit off my longplays

Well, he will get donations, which is due to the longplays, but it's a non-commercial stream so no ads, I guess. Still makes money :)
JonL
I hereby give my permission to anyone to use my content.
No need to credit me.
Play long and prosper!
Tsunao
Typing thingy here. As mentioned in PM: Permission granted!
Spazbo4
so the twitch account seems to have been terminated, what a waste of time
If I can't be the best then I certainly won't be the worst.
V
Sure by all means. Just give credit to us that made those videos.
boricuaretrogamer
You can use mine too bro. No problem for me.
Puerto Rico...GAME ON, Level Up & Happy Gaming!!!Smile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.