540 posts | Last Activity on 18-11-2011 10:15 by JonL
JonL
JonL 18-11-2011 10:15, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Re: Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Don't worry silross, you're not bothering me in the least.
I haven't used MAME in ages. I'll ask one of my colleagues for advice.
JonL
JonL 18-11-2011 08:54, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Sure! Go! Go! Go!
16-11-2011 06:21, 13 years ago Responded in Supermodel
Re: Supermodel
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.    
Responded in Supermodel
16-11-2011 06:20, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. 
MadMatty
MadMatty 12-11-2011 18:12, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
[flash=,]http://www4.pown.it/flash/495.swf[/flash]
Kimu-kun
Kimu-kun 12-11-2011 17:21, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?

Ravenlord wrote:
@Kimu-kun: What would you like to play maybe we can make some agreements Smile

I haven't thought of that yet - and if I'll do any Co-Op longplays, I'll need more experience.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 12-11-2011 15:39, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
@Kimu-kun: What would you like to play maybe we can make some agreements Smile
V
ValisRetired 11-11-2011 22:05, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
i r offended im avalible
NitroGenesis
NitroGenesis 11-11-2011 21:10, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Do what Lemmy556 did with CJ's Elephant Antics Pfft
Kimu-kun
Kimu-kun 06-11-2011 18:02, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Actually, Co-op Longplays are a very good idea, but sadly, I have no one close to play with me.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 02-11-2011 11:07, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
I can do Darius Twin with you we just have to make arrangements about day and hour and that, because we don't live in the same timezone
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 01-11-2011 20:34, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
yeah, during my early times on this forum, I asked for a coop playthrough of Aero Fighters for the SNES, and recently from Tsunao (P2) and Gembu (P1), that's what we've got
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 28-10-2011 18:13, 13 years ago Responded in Supermodel
Re: Supermodel
Anyone heard of the Supermodel Emulator; basically, it plays model 3 games including Star Wars Trilogy, The Lost World, Virtua Fighter 3, Daytona USA, and more. So far, they recently added sound to some of the games but there is no interface. I hope for the light gun games they could add a cursor to show where you are aiming, like in the model 2 emulator and mame.
Responded in Supermodel
27-10-2011 09:29, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Re: Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
games gives refreshment for tired mind .SO according to me video games are do not the waste of the life.
GetsuFuuma
GetsuFuuma 25-09-2011 07:00, 13 years ago Responded in Simple doubt
Re: Simple doubt
It is why though many of developments of game software are Japan?
It seems to be similar about the anime also.

I want to know the reason why the development of
these genres is not active in other countries.
Responded in Simple doubt
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 06-09-2011 18:55, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Re: What are you recording?
@JETXrapper:

Read Here

http://www.longplays.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1914&forum=22
JETXrapper
JETXrapper 06-09-2011 14:43, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
for admin!!

I go to record? can you tell how and where can I get my videos?
JETXrapper
JETXrapper 06-09-2011 09:35, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
(i am NLsims3xD on youtube)

I can recording:

Sims 3 world adventures (in dutch, sorry)
Sims medieval (in dutch, sorry)
dave1196
dave1196 23-08-2011 17:04, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
i must say everyone here is taking this question better than i would have thought. the minute i saw the topic i thought "troll alert". as to the topic, there are far worse waste's of life out there. games are more interesting and far less destructive than say gang violance or smoking and or drinking, and then theres war. so yeah games are cool.
U
UleMbaya 23-08-2011 14:16, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Games are absolutely not the waste of life. Not only are they fun and great passtime activities, they build up traits such as puzzle solving skills which in turn sharpens one's mental capability. Other games are education oriented meaning you actually pick up a couple of things. So no. They are not.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.