Zuljaras Longplays

Last updated on 13 years ago
Z
There is no need I played this introduction and everything is fine :) Now I am researching all the missions because there are alot of nasty secrets that are hard to find ...
Phlebiac
Are you serious? I played this as well as Custom game... and it was crap... no audio Custom game in TFT.
Z
There is audio and everything ... tomorow will probably start to record little by little the game...
Z
At the fifth human mission at the moment and everything is recorded and encoded up to now :) I have to record a mission and then encode it before I start the next one because I have a very small hard drive but I will manage it somehow :) I will make updates for the longplay when I finish big portion of missions :)
Phlebiac
:D
Z
I have finished the Human campaign :) However the lenght of the whole part is 4 hours ... and the file is 7.4 gb ... is that normal for such a video because I think it is kinda big :\
Phlebiac
it looks big.
That would be fine. You could probably reduce the filesize bt increasing the "Quality" Value in Megui. What did you use there by the way?

Also why dont you upload that campaign to the FTP and I'll have a look and see if you need to change the settings or not :-)
Z
Everything is fine now :) I will not change a thing. In IRC i was told that this size is nice because I record the game at 1024x768 so I will continiue to record like that :)

PS: If things go smooth I will start the Orc campaign tonight :) Btw 9-10 gb for each race is quite nice for that resolution :)
Yes it is :-) It will look great I'm sure.
Phlebiac
Can't wait Zuljaras :D If it's available for download, i'm sure gonna download it. And if it fits i will burn it to DVD :)
Z
I am starting the Orc campaign :) Btw the Undead is 9,4 GB so It will not fit a DVD I guess, unless the Longplays staff split it into managable parts that will fit into DVDs :)
Phlebiac
ah, i will have a method to resize it myself :) it will be ok.
Z
I've finished the Orc campaign and now im gona start the last one - Night elves :) However im worried that most people will want a PRO player that uses the mouse only to move the units :( in my longplay you will see A LOT of spell clicking :) I just like to play strategies like that :)

PS: Could a Longplay be rejected because something like that?
kireev20000
nope (i think). In addition, in each of my LP somebody commented that I am worst in the world or kinda.
F
No one can top my worst in the world. I'd never launched a successful attack in any RTS I've played... a normal mission would last several hours... I honestly don't mind if someone's not "pro", but at least has a good working idea of what they're doing. :) I don't care how you prefer to kick butt, provided you kick butt. :)
Z
Now I realised that the Tutorial missions are more than those 2. The others that continiue the story of the Horde are as custom campaign in The Frozen Throne and they really are without sound :( I will se what I can do with that :)

Edit: I have installed the Warcraft III Demo and the missions are there with sound :) When I start to record The Frozen Throne I will play those missions first and then I will continiue to the TFT Storyline (Originaly those missions were cut from the original release of RoC and put as a custom campaign in the TFT) since I recorded the first 2 missions awready and I do not know how to put those mission in there now ( I dont want to mess this things up!) :)
Z
I have finished the game :) But I need a little help :( Should I record the last 3 mission of the Horde Introduction (Tutorial) from the Demo and add them after the end as bonus movies because, well they are bonus since they were released as custom campaign with the expansion... So what should I do? I could also put them in the TFT Longplay at the start ... :) I need to hear some veteran longplayers advice :)
Yes, adding those three missions as a bonus video sounds like a good idea. That is IF they are actually a part of the original Warcraft 3, and not a part of the TFT expansion pack. Otherwise add them at the beginning of the TFT video(s) :-)
Phlebiac
Or list it as Warcraft 3 demo? Since it's a bit of promotion to Warcraft 3.

I'm not quite sure where this storyline of the demo fits in.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.