Should I...?

Last updated on 12 years ago
Kimu-kun
When I get the external DVD drive I ordered (The internal one on the laptop is on the fritz), and practiced a little on the game I really wanted to play for a while now, which is Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition, should I do a longplay on the Arcade Mode of it?

And if yes, what character out of the 39 should I choose? I'll only do one character. If I did all 39, I would be doing this for a very long time.

Over and out -
Kimu-kun
D-Skott
I would suggest that you turn off all Norwegian stuff, or switch to English. I mean, most of the viewers do not understand it.

Snakkes ;)
Kimu-kun
Thank goodness the speech is still in English or Japanese, if I like.
Ravenlord
Well it's prefreable to do games in english, but you can do it in Norse, if somebody had problems with it, he/she won't watch your longplay and that's it ;)
Sic Parvis Magna
Kimu-kun
In that case, it looks like they don't mind foreign languages.
kireev20000
check text http://youtu.be/GP-3cx3JDXA :-)
Kimu-kun
I'll still practice, and if I do it, I hope they don't mind Norwegian text for the menus, subtitles and victory quotes. (Yes, I am a Norsie)
Tsunao
If it was me, I would just do Arcade mode with a character I know I can play with/enjoy playing with. If the audience don't like the character I play, well, too bad! If there's a story mode or something I would settle with that instead of Arcade mode. I wouldn't bother with other modes like Time Attack and Survival. If there's like a minigame or something (like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Star Shooter or Tekken Force), I would probably include with the Arcade/Story mode run.

-edit: But ScHlAuChi won't be doing this game. But yeah, most likely he would use Ryu. I think he would rather show the game's game play/story rather than play with some character that require skills/play on super-high difficulty (unless an ending demands it).
KiethSomataw99
If ScHlAuChi is gonna do this game, he'll probably do Ryu. There are other characters though. Also, I wonder if you could go for a no loss playthrough. Taking damage is acceptable to me. I wish DarkSuzkaiden could go back to youtube.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.