Zelda

Last updated on 12 years ago
DarkRyder1979
Ok, I know that the Zelda series is fairly well covered here, especially with the addition of Skyward Sword. I would STILL like to see a complete playthrough of Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. I feel it would really "round out" the Zelda collection. So, here's to hoping......
DarkRyder1979
To be fair, when I did my own playthrough (several, actually) years ago, I was notorious for using the guide. Myself, personally, I did it in the order of whatever I COULD do, before the things I HAD to do to progress the story. Using the guide, I would read ahead and see which sidequests could be completed as early in the game as possible. I'm a big fan of being obscenely strong and well equipped before tackling required tasks. Might I recommend a similar approach? However you choose to do it I'm sure will be awesome to watch! Your penchant for completion rivals my own, a noble trait if I do say so..... Keep up the good work!
Tsunao
Good thing you mentioned Majora's Mask: I actually had thoughts on doing it (because Bossman demanded it!)

But, there's one problem: how do I go about doing it?
I'm saying this because at the beginning of the game, I usually do a bunch of sidequests for Heart Pieces.

Fun fact: about 9 (10 if dedicated*) before stepping into Woodfall, about 12 before Snowhead, 15 or 16 before Great Bay, 17 before Stone Tower.

As for the version: VC version. Using a Classic Controller Pro isn't going to be fun. *searches for Gamecube controller*

I COULD probably do it like I did Skyward Sword: section it off by sidequests (FILLER!) and the main quest.

* 5,000 Rupee-in-bank Heart Piece. Takes FOREVER without Hero's Bow and elemental arrow. I usually end at 9 3/4.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.