125 posts | Last Activity on 13-11-2008 18:47 by AdminBot
AdminBot
AdminBot 13-11-2008 18:47, 15 years ago Responded in Faq Created
Re: Faq Created
A Faq (Frequently Asked Questions) page have been created. Here will hopefully newcomers and people who is new to longplays get answers to their questions.

At time of writing, there are not many questions in the FAQ. More questions will be added.
Responded in Faq Created
darthjc
darthjc 09-11-2008 17:46, 15 years ago Responded in New theme/design
Re: New theme/design
Hi everybody, just a quick note to say thanks for this site! Its great to see people with passion for the preservation of this great new art-form. This site can do great things!
Responded in New theme/design
AdminBot
AdminBot 08-11-2008 16:04, 15 years ago Responded in New theme/design
Re: New theme/design
I just changed to a new theme. The site hopefully looks a bit better now..

I will soon update the movie section. But before that i need to fix some bugs. So keep check the site.
Responded in New theme/design
J
jtype 13-10-2008 03:45, 16 years ago Responded in Good News
Re: Good News
That is excellent news! I have only just discovered this site and am really hoping that it doesn't get buried, especially as it is the only multi-format longplay site that I can find at the moment.

ps- Hi everyone! I'm J Type and this is my first post here. Smile
Responded in Good News
AdminBot
AdminBot 02-08-2008 23:06, 16 years ago Responded in Good News
Re: Good News
longplays.net are not going to Shut Down. I found a person who is interested to take over the project.

The new webmaster said he will create a complete new site from scratch. He can't say when it's finished. But hopefully within a few weeks. I will keep this site running as it is now until he is finished.

Dont worry, I'm sure the new site will be just as good as this site or even better. Because i know that the new webmaster have some experience in web-design/php programming etc..
Responded in Good News
AdminBot
AdminBot 02-08-2008 10:59, 16 years ago Responded in We have one more download mirror
Re: We have one more download mirror
on Recorded Amiga Games yes. But on this site ALL systems Smile
T
Tabernero 02-08-2008 09:14, 16 years ago Responded in We have one more download mirror
Are there only amiga movies in that site?
AdminBot
AdminBot 30-07-2008 18:18, 16 years ago Responded in Help needed
Re: Help needed
The site has just launched and now its going to shut down? Presumably yes. As you all know, creating such a site costs alot of time and money. And im already webmaster on www.recordedamigagames.org, and i think that's enough. So now im looking for someone to take over the site. So if you think you are the right person for this. Then leave me a PM.
Responded in Help needed
AdminBot
AdminBot 30-07-2008 17:59, 16 years ago Responded in We have one more download mirror
One of the guys who hosting movies for our sister site www.recordedamigagames.org have choisen to help us with World of Longplays.net aswell :-D

Thank you very much Evilmachine!

To use the download mirrors you have to be registered on the site. Once registered and logged in, you will see a extra icon on the movie page.
AdminBot
AdminBot 30-07-2008 17:59, 16 years ago Responded in First News!
Re: First News!
Welcome to World of Longplays. This is just a quick made site. A better one coming later. If you find any bugs or have any wishes for new site features, just post them in the forum.

If you wonder what longplays is about;

A longplay is a play-through of a computer or video game, created with the intent of completing it as fully as possible, mainly for the purposes of nostalgia, preservation, and possibly as a walkthrough.

Read more on Wikipedia...

For best video quality and small file sizes are all our videos are encoded with MP4/AAC. You can play them in example VLC media player.
Responded in First News!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.