540 posts | Last Activity on 22-08-2011 16:13 by Zuljaras
Z
Zuljaras 22-08-2011 16:13, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Re: Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Of course games are not waste of time! In my opinion everything that you enjoy and makes you happy is not wasting your time! I do not care if other people say it is wrong to play games, just that they do not want to play games that does not mean that all people should not enjoy them. Smile

However if you neglect all other things in order to play a computer games ... well this is is bad Grin But at the end there is nothing wrong with playng computer games as there is nothing wrong with watching TV, playng sports or going out with friends. Just a matter of view point and preference Smile
johtto
johtto 28-07-2011 01:37, 13 years ago Responded in Doubt to young person who likes old game
Re: Doubt to young person who likes old game
well, i am only 14, and i already have uploads on games from the 80's, i enjoy them, it gives me a sense of what people from the time had, including my dad, who talks about them all the time, so it inspires me to come to this site, and see that people do still play them, and love doing it. so to the statement of the "Kids Playing Shooters," i enjoy playing those too, but everyone i know plays them and they get boring, and i enjoy being different. Grin
V
ValisRetired 27-07-2011 23:38, 13 years ago Responded in Doubt to young person who likes old game
yeah they are all into this First person shooting, World of Borecraft gaming and play remakes of old games. They just doen appreciate the elders of gaming *points at me* this is why Longplay exist to reminds them where we come from and where games originated.
Rangoon
Rangoon 27-07-2011 22:20, 13 years ago Responded in Doubt to young person who likes old game

I don't understand though there is a young person who
is not the retro game generation who likes old games.

Because it thinks the classic games to be the one enjoying
as memories of the generation who played at that time.
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 25-07-2011 22:22, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Re: What are you recording?
Once I get the full version of fraps, I'm probably gonna record Rail Chase 2 for model 2 arcade.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 25-07-2011 19:54, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Medievil, Tomb Raider 3
Z
zeratulgk 25-07-2011 17:49, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Arcade version of Road Riot 4wd is almost finished all it needs to do is resize it and compress it.
BTW where i must upload videos?
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 18-07-2011 09:23, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Better to have quality time playing games, than sitting at home and ranting how boring it is, i hate people who said that they are bored, modern world is full of great opportunities (thousands of hobbies) , how anybody could say that he is bored
Connor
Connor 18-07-2011 06:29, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Of course they are! Just about everything that is fun is...
KiethSomataw99
KiethSomataw99 17-07-2011 23:43, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
Even though some say "Yes", I just can't resist them. They're so fun and enjoyable!
Tsunao
Tsunao 17-07-2011 23:03, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
I say "Yes" unless you actually have something to do (I know I don't.)
GetsuFuuma
GetsuFuuma 17-07-2011 21:00, 13 years ago Responded in Do you think that video games are the waste of the life?
I want to ask it though it contradicts the intention of this site.
Tsunao
Tsunao 07-07-2011 05:09, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Re: Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Then these games wouldn't exist on this site:
Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
TMNT IV
Twisted Metal 4(?) Co-op
Pirates of Dark Water
Final Fight 3

Pretty much anything done by Ravenlord (and Deltax-something [d]but he is irrelevant. >:3[/d]. I forget his/her/its name. Dun hurt me, Delta-san. DSmile

In short: yes, co-op is okay. Hell, it is encouraged if you ask me. This site NEEDZ moar Co-op. I could do some (always wanted to do Darius Twin co-op. ), but I dun know anyone ([d]Well, there's Valis77 who is a possible candidate. For the record: Cham >>>>> Valna. kthx[/d]. Plus, there's a MAJOR difference in timezone.)

Fun fact: Snes9x rerecording has Netplay as well. I tried it myself by using my iMac and a laptop.
07-07-2011 02:47, 13 years ago Responded in Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Re: Is a dual Long Play allowed?
Using SNES9xK or P64K or possibly MAME32K is it allowed for there to be a long play with 2 people like maybe a CO-OP longplay that would be sweet to have a second player with NBA Jam Tournament Edition.
deskawa
deskawa 02-07-2011 12:06, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Legend of Oasis/ Story of thor 2. This game is full of mazes with more than 100 secret items that I'm trying to take, so it's taking me some time to do it.
Ravenlord
Ravenlord 02-07-2011 10:58, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Medievil
PillsOfDeath
PillsOfDeath 02-07-2011 07:48, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
I'm Recording Okami.
02-07-2011 02:03, 13 years ago Responded in What are you recording?
Just did NBA Jam and now I am going to do CarnEvil for the Arcade very excited about CarnEvil
Rangoon
Rangoon 19-06-2011 18:00, 13 years ago Responded in Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir
Re: Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir
If this game had been released in an English version,
popularity might have been obtained. It is indeed regrettable.

Famicom Tantei Club: Kieta Koukeisha

This game excelled about BGM also.
K
Kitsune 16-06-2011 07:29, 13 years ago Responded in Nintendo's New Console!
Re: Nintendo's New Console!
The name of a Console doesn't matter. How it handles the games it plays is what's important.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.