Shoutbox Archive
panelstate
You must login to post a message.
kireev20000
kireev200006 years ago
answer: we no longer support ftp. Frown
MadMatty
MadMatty6 years ago
Unknown. You can try asking on the Archive forums.
kireev20000
kireev200006 years ago
anyone knows why is archive ftp is not working for couple of weeks already. If it is dead it could be big problem in the future. Web interface is useless for big files.
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
...fact that can't link GBA games in Bizhawk, but at least 80% is the minimum requirement for a good ending of the game.
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
And wow, Bomberman Max 2 Blue Advance actually takes me quite a few days to encode. Approximately 1 day 9 hours 40 minutes to get it done. Again, can't get the whole longplay to 100% due to the...
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
Ah, didn't know about the ftp being down for the 2nd time (since the day I first upload Longplays). Anyway, can't wait till next year or 2020, I'm so excited!!
NPI
NPI6 years ago
Good question, as the ftp is down for a while nowSmile
D
Danik23436 years ago
How to upload you LongPlay?
ScHlAuChi
ScHlAuChi6 years ago
Use the official Longplays encoding profiles!
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
Never mind, I'm stupid. Pfft As I set the x264 encoder setting's preset as "placebo". No wonder why is it so slow, LMAO.
johtto
johtto6 years ago
Frown
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
Never in my life I have encoded a video that takes me about 25+ days to finish, especially with Bomberman Max 2, which is 3h51m long.
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
Used Bizhawk to record, but idk how to link them together to go to the pitch area
R
Reinc6 years ago
@Mariofan98, you did, unfortunately.
Mariofan98
Mariofan986 years ago
@Charly9631 I had some longplays also played any% so it's ok.
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
Welp... I can only get 80% which is a good ending in Bomberman Max 2. The other 20% REQUIRES you to link Blue and Red together, so... yeah... IDK if 80% is acceptable or not...
G
grey176 years ago
Alan wake and Otherworld: Spring of Shadows (Collector's Edition) both have same pc number 950
ScHlAuChi
ScHlAuChi6 years ago
@Coastermaker This IS the original site - just the original domain is down!
Charlie9631
Charlie96316 years ago
DiggerandIndy What type of game are you gonna record? BTW, join the irc chat and ask them to invite you to the longplayers group.
Coastermaker
Coastermaker6 years ago
Has anyone ever got the original website of World of Longplays back up yet?